PDA

View Full Version : Down under guild or static

kiori
12-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Just posting here as Im looking for a guild or static that play in the Oz or NZ timezone( from NZ myself GMT+12 )

I have a couple of toons on Orien, and more on Ghallanda in the S.T.F.U guild, great people, but I was hoping to find some regular grouping with people from my timezone, or who played at that time.

It doesnt have to be Orien server, if you know of a guild or statics that play in that time, I would appreciate hearing what server that might be.

Cheers

Kiori

issiana
12-26-2009, 09:47 PM
always nice to find others from NZ who lost the lifes to DDO ;)

If your after static...ish try permadeath play with extreme explorers on sarlona. I play there along with a few aussies and late night americans.

as for no PD well i to am keen to find an active late night/ NZ timezone guild.
my old home was Ghall, and i got to run with a few of you southern farmers, along with katet and thaco and your right - fun times. but i guess like i found, most great guilds where very thin numbered at our playtime.

I'd love to find a NZ timezoned guild with the numbers for regular guild raiding on any server. i might even be tempted to transfer my main there (which i sadly havent played in ages due to pd'ing instead)

Cupcake
12-28-2009, 04:23 PM
always nice to find others from NZ who lost the lifes to DDO ;)

If your after static...ish try permadeath play with extreme explorers on sarlona. I play there along with a few aussies and late night americans.

as for no PD well i to am keen to find an active late night/ NZ timezone guild.
my old home was Ghall, and i got to run with a few of you southern farmers, along with katet and thaco and your right - fun times. but i guess like i found, most great guilds where very thin numbered at our playtime.

I'd love to find a NZ timezoned guild with the numbers for regular guild raiding on any server. i might even be tempted to transfer my main there (which i sadly havent played in ages due to pd'ing instead)

pfft.

Leave me will ya.

Actually...........I've seen an aussie guild but I dont remember the name and I know that they play late night/early mornings.

issiana
12-28-2009, 05:20 PM
pfft.

Leave me will ya.

Actually...........I've seen an aussie guild but I dont remember the name and I know that they play late night/early mornings.

well the answer is simple......

get more my time players :p

*cracks whip* get to work boss, recruit, recruit :p lol

kiori
01-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Hmm not checked back in a while, so nice to see some posts.

The PD thing sounds interesting, not done anything like that in a while( last was playing hardcore D2 ).

Not logged into my Orien toon in a while, mainly been playing my toons on Ghallanda, Im in no rush to get to endgame plenty to see and do before that, this has lead me to having 2 x lvl12 toons and 2 x lvl9, which I have stopped lvling just so I can hang around there lvls and see more content.

Will check this now and then to see if anyone has updated with some info.