PDA

View Full Version : a few questions on the store

extornment
12-10-2009, 03:12 PM
ok so I think I have about four questions to ask.

1. Can you send an item from the store to another player? Like a gifting system?

2. If I have an adventure pack, and so does someone else, do I still need to give them a guest pass to run with me? And if I dont (because this will save money because the pass times are really short) can I send someone an adventure pack the same one as mine, so they can run with me?

3. Are the items I buy such as clothing on a time lapse? I ask because on a game such as nine dragons, if you buy a clothing set, you keep it for thirty days and then it is destroyed and you need to re-buy it.

4. When I buy turbine points, do I need to use them in a certain time frame, or are they there forever until I use them? So its the same question as the item question, just...with the actualy points.

thank you very much all in advanced

techwench
12-10-2009, 03:29 PM
1. Can you send an item from the store to another player? Like a gifting system?
No. You can only gift TP manually by calling in or emailing (recommend calling because it's faster). See this thread. (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=181819)

2. If I have an adventure pack, and so does someone else, do I still need to give them a guest pass to run with me? And if I dont (because this will save money because the pass times are really short) can I send someone an adventure pack the same one as mine, so they can run with me?
No. If they have it already, you don't have to buy a guest pass. Only buy a guest pass if they don't have the adventure pack already.

3. Are the items I buy such as clothing on a time lapse? I ask because on a game such as nine dragons, if you buy a clothing set, you keep it for thirty days and then it is destroyed and you need to re-buy it. Armor, bags, and gear are permanent. Some potions and consumables have timers only when you *use* them, but not gear...

4. When I buy turbine points, do I need to use them in a certain time frame, or are they there forever until I use them? So its the same question as the item question, just...with the actualy points.
I don't think they expire...but I haven't had any laying around for long enough to find out. LOL.

extornment
12-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the reply :D Thats all I needed haha, thread can be closed or whatever now thanks again ^^