PDA

View Full Version : still not recieveing monthly alotment of turbine points :(

biggerm
12-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Well i sent a help ticket explaining that i have not recieved any of my bonus monthly alotment of turbine points ( 500 per month) i have had a subscription for the last 3 1/2 years ( a few small breaks in between ) but have been a paying player since the release of free to play. I recieved a email back saying that i would be re-embursed on my subscription anniversery date ( which is today ) so i check and to my suprise no points :(. I really enjoy this game but as a vip i think i should have been re-embursed ( maybe even with a little exrta for having to wait ) . Could somone at turbine/ddo please look into this and fix it please and don't just send me an email with empty promises.

DagazUlf
12-08-2009, 06:33 PM
I have sent several tickets in and still am not getting any points. At least you got a response that said you would get points at some time. I have not even received that much courtesy. :mad:

Rasczak
12-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Well when you get sorted out let us know how you did it

bradleyforrest
12-09-2009, 04:28 PM
I just started playing this game with my wife and we're enjoying ourselves. I bought VIP subscriptions for us so we could use the pay content without worrying about buying it and so we'd get some points every month. I signed up on Nov 30 and was told that points should be in the accounts within 72 hours. 4 days later, no points. I sent a ticket and had her do the same, but we still have only the points that we've earned through favor. No reply to the ticket, either.

Is there a customer service phone number we can call or is it only through an emailed ticket system?

biggerm
12-09-2009, 06:06 PM
ok today i recieved my first amount of bonus points (1000) but was not re-embursed for the other missing points ( around 1500 that i added up ) so i guess those may never be seen so i guess i should be somewhat happy that i am on track to getting some every month i suppose .