PDA

View Full Version : Relatively New Player Looking for a New Guild

KreepyKritter
12-08-2009, 04:56 PM
So, I've not heard from or seen my current guild in over a month now... longer really, since I only really recall running one quest with any of them ever. Right now, I'm chalking it up to my login times.

I primarily run Joshin, a lvl 9 Elven Ranger, Arcane Archer. Usually on from 8pm CST until I can't keep my eyes open. While I don't mind pick-up groups, I'd really like to find a static party I can run with.

Rhodarii
12-11-2009, 02:19 AM
Check us out; we may be what you're looking for. We have several players on during the time frame you're looking at, and at your level. We're an 18+ community that spans several games, our 3 largest branches being in Aion, CO, and DDO. Our biggest branch looks like it will be for SW:TOR, so if you're interested in any of those games as well, then you'd be part of something more than just a guild for DDO.

Click the link in my sig, read what we're about, the application process, and be sure to check out some current apps for a feel of what to expect.

Good luck!

Gambill
12-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Our guild would be happy to have you. We are a multi-gaming clan and are currently active in: DDO, COD MW2, COD4, TF2 & IL2: Sturmovik. We have members from all over the US and Canada. We are a mature and close-knit group of dedicated team and tactical minded gamers. We use Teamspeak for communication in all of our games.

Requirements:
- You must be 20 years or older to join RS
- You must be able to use in game voice communications
- You must be willing to ‘keep it clean’ and act in a mature fashion, and believe in treating others with respect
- You must believe in teamwork, and tactics, and you need to be able to work within an in game command structure (ie – follow orders when orders are given).
- You must be dedicated and fun loving.

If interested visit www.rogue-saints.org or contact "Gambino" in game.

chadj82371
12-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Ditto what Gambino says. And if you'd like to just run a few times with us to see how it goes, Gambino, Antello and Baylore (plus a few others I'm having trouble remembering right now) are on pretty much every night during the time you're talking about. Look us up, we're always happy to have more folks in the party.