PDA

View Full Version : DDOCast Build Guild

amaskery
12-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Hello all. With the backing from Jerry of DDOCast fame, I am starting a new guild called the DDOCast Build Guild. The leader of this guild will be a listener chosen build. If you would like to participate in the building of this character please go to DDOCast.com and locate the thread under the forums. Also, you can receive updates via the DDOCast Podcast. This is a chance to choose those off the wall build ideas, and a chance for the newer players to just have fun and learn along the way.

Adan

Mockduck
12-06-2009, 11:05 AM
This should be fun! Try out new builds, play a classic build, whatever! We'll be meeting about once per week after the start of the new year to start questing, this month Adan will be putting together the character based on your input.

Mavren
12-10-2009, 09:48 AM
This sounds like fun.
To be honest, this is the only thing that got me to listen to my first DDOcast episode :D
As Orien is the home server for my main, I'll most likely be putting in alt in there. I've had some wierd ranger builds I've been messing with I might throw in, or some messed up Battle-mage.
Don't expect it to be a typical "Elven Battle-Mage" though. I was more interested in a WF THF Battle-Mage.
Self-Healing, Less of a stat spread, Tensers? Anyway, It's still just an idea :D
See you guys 2010.

vorpaltblade
12-11-2009, 09:29 PM
I listened to the podcast and liked the idea for the guild. Just like Adan I have never capped a toon, lack of time with 2 kids, etc..etc... Count me in when the guild gets up and running.

Vorp

Ponza69
01-11-2010, 03:38 PM
I would like to participate also - may be able to reserve character Aznop if the name has not been taken yet