PDA

View Full Version : Guest passes

AngryMog
12-03-2009, 06:37 AM
Hi,

This is a suggestion to allow the purchase of more than one guest pass of the same sort at a time; I can't be the only person with more than one friend?

Also, whilst it's nice to see the 30 and 180 minute passes, their costs offer no benefit over the 90 minute ones.

Guest passes would be a lot more useful if they acted as tickets for a dungeon rather than a timed thing.

Phantomizer
12-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi,

This is a suggestion to allow the purchase of more than one guest pass of the same sort at a time; I can't be the only person with more than one friend?

Also, whilst it's nice to see the 30 and 180 minute passes, their costs offer no benefit over the 90 minute ones.

Guest passes would be a lot more useful if they acted as tickets for a dungeon rather than a timed thing.

First: Wished for that one....ALOT, i ran some VIP stuff with 2 non-VIP guildys over the last weeks, it was really annoying to have to go through all the hassle of buying each pass individually. If you think about it, the option is there, it just isn't giving us any option to buy more than one of any particular item. Second: Agreed as well, i was hoping passes of longer durations would be added, but would be cheaper than buying 2 90min passes, but why would i want to buy a 180min pass for 300TP when i can buy 2 90min passes for 240TP? Third: While it sounds nice, Turbine would than lose sales there, player-base would love it, but Turbine wouldn't make as much cash than.

techwench
12-23-2009, 04:02 AM
Another reason to make guest passes purchasable in bulk: I hit the daily store limit today just buying guest passes!

Now I can't buy anything until it resets.

I guess it doesn't hurt them since they already got my money...but still, I wanted to buy other stuff, too!

Letrii
12-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Daily store limit?

techwench
12-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Yeah. I was stocking up on guest passes and got a message that I hit the daily order limit. I didn't even know one existed until last night.

I was stocking up on guest passes for the mid-level content since they're 50% off now, buying 4-6 of each...one...at...a...time...and I got that daily order limit message. That kind of sucks because 1) if they just let us select multiples, it could have been done in one order, and 2) if the specials did end today, I'd be SOL because of a design flaw. :(

Letrii
12-23-2009, 01:44 PM
They must not want your money.

techwench
12-23-2009, 01:46 PM
LOL! At first, I thought that, too...then realized that they already got my money when I bought the points. So joke's on me. :p