PDA

View Full Version : Question about +10 items to shared bank

Charlemagne2
12-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Can this be purchased multiple times? If so is there a limit?
If not will it charge me or refuse the transaction?

cdbd3rd
12-01-2009, 08:31 AM
Can this be purchased multiple times? If so is there a limit?
If not will it charge me or refuse the transaction?

Nope. Tried that. Limit of once, sadly.
It disappears after you buy it once.

(That 30 fills up real quick with cookies.) ;)

BurnerD
12-01-2009, 08:46 AM
yea no option to buy after first one. I'm kinda shocked actually.... this is the one item I would have been willing to spend tons of points on....

I would speculate that more bank space would probably be the #1 seller in no time. I can understand limiting purchases, but one set of 10 slots? huh.....

5thofnovember
12-01-2009, 11:36 AM
I logged into game and heard extra sharded bank slots where avail so i went to the DDO store and purchased 3 of them, when I tried to purchase a 4th it was no longer avail. When I went to my bank to check out my new storage space I had only received one of the three I purchased (and they did deduct points for all 3 purchases 995 each)

I went to the ingame help option and after waiting abit was told to go to the forums acct help for this problem and after submitting it I received a msg saying they had received it and ("Responses will typically take 1 to 2 weeks.) even thought it did say they are working on making that time faster.

So i'm cheated out of my points, I didnt get the 3 bank slots and if I'm lucky I might get it fixed in 1 to 2 weeks, and the site says no refunds or exchanges.

Someone let me know if this is going to be fixed if not I will have lost confidence in DDO and will prob cancel my families multi subscriptions, they where all pestering me to buy points from store to get them all extra shared bank slots, but if this is not resolved quickly and to my satisfaction there will be no more store purchases from me.

BurnerD
12-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Could we get a Dev to comment on this?

I looked for something offical that said that additional bank slots were limiteded to one set of 10, but couldn't fiind it..... If someone has a link I would appreciate it.

Should we be able to buy more than one set?

If the system let 5thof november buy 3, but only gave him 1 I would think those points should be returned. I know I would have tried to buy another set if it gave me the option.

Thanks

Letrii
12-02-2009, 10:35 AM
I thought you were talking about +10 items, not 10 storage slots.

THAC0
12-02-2009, 10:42 AM
For those 'newer' folks coming to DDO, and perhaps others who have been around too (but just didn't know....).... Run House K quests for extra 'character' bank space.

This is the normal bank space you have for each character (not shared).

Favor for House K rewards breaks down like this.

Upon reaching 75 favor, you can get another bank tab for only 20,000 gp.

If you get to 150 favor, you can give 80,000 gp for another bank slot.

That is a lot of space even before the shared bank and +10 option to the shared bank.

So... grind House K quests!

Missing_Minds
12-02-2009, 10:51 AM
If the system let 5thof november buy 3, but only gave him 1 I would think those points should be returned. I know I would have tried to buy another set if it gave me the option.

That is between him and Turbine. . Near as the rest of us can tell, he had a browser glitch, and I.E. allowed him to put it in 3 times without being refreshed properly.