PDA

View Full Version : Old-Timer Adventurer Seeking New Experience

PizzaBuddah
11-30-2009, 03:31 PM
I am fairly new to this DDO experience (having started playing just a couple of weeks ago) but I played the pen-and-paper version over 30 years ago in South Florida (Hollywood, specifically) and I am looking to find a guild of players who can be mature (without being dramatically serious) fun-loving adults. I have a VIP account and am set-up for using the game's voice chat system. I admit that I am not much into PvP (having endured the unpleasant experience of getting my butt kicked by uber-players for almost a year in Guild Wars); I would rather adventure WITH players than compete against them. But I am game for pretty much everything else.

Mr_Ed7
12-01-2009, 07:13 AM
First of all I will be accused of inviting you to Darkside because of excessive recruiting techniques...that being said...

You GOT to join Darkside! Myself and about a half-dozen others in the guild are from Florida! I live in Fort Lauderdale specifically.

Anyway check-out Darkside see if you like us. You can find us in game via your WHO list.

PizzaBuddah
12-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Thank you, Ed, I'll look for someone from Darkside in the game. "Whatever" on the "excessive recruiting", as long as you are recruiting new players and no actively seeking to steal players from other guilds.