PDA

View Full Version : The Dragons Tapestry is Recruiting

Knit_Wolf
11-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Hello members of the good server Orien.

I've recently started a new guild on Orien called the Dragons Tapestry. The main purpose of this guild is to provide a strong community for our members and give them a place to find static groups, hang out with other players, and generally contribute to our guild and Orien's community as a whole.

We've got a few features we're working on getting together such as:
- A guild bank
- A recovery / healing team
- Raid & Event planning

If you're looking for a group of people who enjoy playing the game and are looking to get more than just grinding XP and favor, then come look over our guild. Read the guild charter to get a sense of our rules and particulars, and then feel free to join if you like.

Our guild portal is: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=338491

Thanks for your time!

Knit_Wolf
12-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Though I haven't gotten much response, I just want to post that our website has been updated a bit, with a new main contact Toon. The Toon's name is: Zekeki Zand on Orien. If you're interested in joining, message me when I'm on (typically 8pm - 11pm EST) and I'll explain out the guild to you.

If you're tired of the constant un-unified guilds, PUGs that wipe, and general frustrations, look up Dragon's Tapestry. We want to unify our members and actually do things.

A guild title is only as good as the use that comes of it.

Thanks for your time.

-KW

Craigers07
12-14-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm looking for a guild right now. I play the same times you do but only a few times a week.

I'll message you in game. My pc is Gendath.

Knit_Wolf
12-14-2009, 11:34 AM
Sounds Great! I'll look for you online.

Anyone else that's interested, take a look at the guild site and the guild charter. It gives you a good idea of what we're looking for and how we try to play.