PDA

View Full Version : Blindness effects

Ybbald
11-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Does an item that protects against blindness effects protect you from those fog spells that lower your chance to hit and make a big cloud across your screen or only the blindess spell that permanently blinds you?

Pintail
11-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Considering that you can run out of the fogs area of effect and considering that blindness sticks with you wherever you go my guess is they only help real blindness not fogs. On the other hand I can'[t say this is
accruate, just what makes sense to me.

Lordress
11-27-2009, 10:13 PM
i have blindness immunity goggles and it only protects against actual blindness. Area of effect stuff, like obscuring mist, ect don't count. I still get those. but like previously mentioned, you can just walk out of those.

Bronko
11-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Does an item that protects against blindness effects protect you from those fog spells that lower your chance to hit and make a big cloud across your screen or only the blindess spell that permanently blinds you?

A blindness immunity item will only protect you against spells or effects that cause blindness. This would include someone casting the Blindness spell on you or being hit by the proc effects from a Radiance weapon.

Those pesky fogs are hitting you with a concealment bonus which is different. Your blindness immunity item will not help you with these.