PDA

View Full Version : Covenant of Blood Static Group

mickey2toes
11-23-2009, 06:24 AM
Covenant of Blood has begun.

Had our first meeting this past Sunday and it was a blast. Six players showed up and we got our first group up and running. Finished Korthos on hard and elite in town and hard outside. Probably do Elite next week and then head to the harbor.

Most of the players came from this post http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=214323

1) No zerging. Causes the following side-effects: Dungeon Alerts, Harried-ness, Death, Death again, annoyance, etc...

2) I dont care about whether you buy anything off the AH or get something from one of your alts, or a friend. Its still a fairly new server...not much worthwhile on the AH atm anyways. Same with vendors, go ahead and use 'em.

3) Do not use your static character without us, unless the following applies:
a) You missed a day or two and need to catch up on xp.
b) You are messing with your character, and not doing anything that gives xp.
4) I had thought of some light RP, but meh...we can if we all agree to it...

*Ammended Rule Number 5: Be either ViP or Premium, as we will have to use adventure packs around level 12 or so. If all the members have the same lower level adventure packs though, it would be great too!*

Other than that, just have fun. Thats what this is for. Some new style to play with.

More players are welcome to join. Right now we are playing from 7p-11p on Sundays and we can accommodate more players in more groups at other times.

If your new to the game and want to learn it, this is the place to be. AND if your a vet,and want to pass on all that you know about this game, this is the place to be.

MasterBurik, we still have your spot saved.

Saturday Morning 7am-11am (couple spots still open in this group)
Cran - Rogue/Ranger
Toruun - Sorc
Funkie - Bard -
Kwik (me) - Fvs -

Saturday Night 8pm-11pm (still forming)
Kwik (Name to be decided) Sorc/??
Sliph (Name to be decided) Monk/Rogue
Greipr (Still deciding on your day)

Sunday Night Group 1 (Full Group)
Shadz (Me) - DPS

Sunday Night Group 2 time ?? (Still Forming)
Greipr (Still deciding on your day)

Sliph
11-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Has this been established as a guild? If so I'd like to be in. My primary days are Thurs/Fri/Sat nights around 8PM-11PM(or later depending).

mickey2toes
11-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Has this been established as a guild? If so I'd like to be in. My primary days are Thurs/Fri/Sat nights around 8PM-11PM(or later depending).

This has been made into a guild.
I will be on at various times on kwiksand, kwik, Shadz, or Phate. I know that I will be on Saturday night, so perhaps we could get a group going for Sat. at 8pm-11pm. Any thoughts or other interested parties?

Greipr
11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
I can dedicate a night to a static group. I'm pacific time so 7am sat morn wouldn't work - I can do either the Saturday or Sunday night.

I've bought Tangleroot and am slowly purchasing more as I gain favor but for a good group I can just go VIP. I'm new to the game been playing permadeath guilds so I'm not exactly rocketing up the ranks. Since I've been playing permadeath I'm partial to melee types but am willing to fit in with whatever character is needed.

This Saturday night might be out for me depending on what time I get back into town.

Thanks for setting this up.

Greipr

mickey2toes
11-23-2009, 05:50 PM
I can dedicate a night to a static group. I'm pacific time so 7am sat morn wouldn't work - I can do either the Saturday or Sunday night.

I've bought Tangleroot and am slowly purchasing more as I gain favor but for a good group I can just go VIP. I'm new to the game been playing permadeath guilds so I'm not exactly rocketing up the ranks. Since I've been playing permadeath I'm partial to melee types but am willing to fit in with whatever character is needed.

This Saturday night might be out for me depending on what time I get back into town.

Thanks for setting this up.

Greipr

Saturday and sunday night is good. We have a group for sunday but looking to get another group going as well. Saturday is still forming.
As far as content goes, PLENTY time to purchase more adventure packs. There is alot of free content out there for low lvls and that is what we are going to concentrate on to start.

Just a note folks. You will need a toon for each group that you partake in. Example: I am part of three groups, therefore I am running three toons.

Sliph
11-23-2009, 08:24 PM
I think I may do a Monk/Rogue build but I'm open to suggestion, I've played with most builds.

mickey2toes
11-23-2009, 09:32 PM
For all who have been following this post please visit this post http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=214323&page=2

Auerwyn
11-24-2009, 09:38 PM
i would be interested in the sunday night group if there are open slots. The time is open for negotiation, and I will most likely roll an arcane toon.