PDA

View Full Version : Max gold by level?

Thailand_Dan
11-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Is there a chart showing max gold by level for F2P? I sent my F2P account 9999 plat with 9999 gold, which works out to about 11,000 plat and I can't detach it. He's up to level 3 already, but Im just wondering when I will be able to finally receive these funds.

Bronko
11-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Is there a chart showing max gold by level for F2P? I sent my F2P account 9999 plat with 9999 gold, which works out to about 11,000 plat and I can't detach it. He's up to level 3 already, but Im just wondering when I will be able to finally receive these funds.

There is apparently a limit on how much gold/plat a F2P character can hold based on the level of the character. See the additional replies in this thread for clarification.

SimVerg
11-21-2009, 01:59 PM
There is a limit on how much gold/plat a character can hold but it is not based on level or whether or not they are F2P. It is a HUGE limit so I wouldn't worry about that being the problem. There is, however, a limit on the amount of cash you can attach to a single mail message. That is equal to 9999 coins of each type. But that obviously isn't your issue here either.

What might be the problem is a mailbox bug. I would suggest trying to re-open the message and detaching the coins again. This time wait a minute or so after clicking on the "detach" button before walking away from the mailbox. This has happened before and it appears to be a lag-related issue.

If that still doesn't work I would suggest placing an in-game Help ticket.

F2P players have a much lower plat limit(think it's 10k). Not sure if it's level based, or until you buy turbine points or what.

7-day_Trial_Monkey
11-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Plat is a level based limit for f2p. It doubles each time you level. I don't recall the exact numbers. I think it starts at 2.5k pp at level 1 and doubles from there.

That would make the level 3 limit 10k plat.

Dungnmaster001
11-21-2009, 02:35 PM
IIRC by level 12 or so f2p have the same limit as premium/vip members.

Bronko
11-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Plat is a level based limit for f2p. It doubles each time you level. I don't recall the exact numbers. I think it starts at 2.5k pp at level 1 and doubles from there.

That would make the level 3 limit 10k plat.

Pfft. Wrong twice in the same day. I suck. :p

Thanks again to the players that corrected my original reply. I hate giving the wrong info to players, especially new ones.