PDA

View Full Version : Lv 11 Cleric Looking for Guild

Himrik
11-21-2009, 05:39 AM
Hello. I started playing DDO a few weeks ago and I am enjoying it so far. I am a VIP member. My experiences thus far in the game are almost 100% solo, as I feel it helps me learn to maximize my abilities when I can't count on other people (this also helps with bad PUGs, wink). I've managed to accumulate 845 favor by myself, so I think I'm doing pretty decent.

Since this is definitely a group oriented game, I'd like to get some experience playing with friendly people. I have a lot of experience as a healer in other MMOs. I have been a main healer in EQ1 and WoW. I have heard that a lot of clerics in this game generally tend to wail on stuff when they should be healing. I know when to step back and focus on keeping a group alive, while still providing a little extra damage and utility when possible. Since I've been playing solo, I'd need a little practice in groups to get polished up for this game, but I know I can do it.

If there is a guild out there in need of a healer, please contact me in game on this character. I really only have a couple things I'm looking for in a guild. 1. Active players (people around at least most of the time). 2. Members who aren't total d-bags and can speak in complete thoughts/sentences. Internet-speak is a pet peeve of mine, so if you can't manage to say something without using 'lol' or 'ur', save us both the time and pass me by. ;) If you want a mature player who is helpful and plays to his fullest, let me know.

DakFrost
11-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Welcome Himrik. Remember Honor is a small group of mature casual players. Look for one of my characters next time you're on and we can duo a few quests.

Musashiclaw
11-23-2009, 07:34 PM
CLAW also might be the place for you! Check us out.

www.C-L-A-W.org
and our Charter
http://www.c-l-a-w.org/charter.html

Gunga
11-23-2009, 07:36 PM
Legion is looking for young talent. PM Renegade in game for more info. If he doesn't answer at first, just keep trying. He likes people with stick-to-it-tiveness. Good LUCK!

HeavenlyCloud
11-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Legion is looking for young talent. PM Renegade in game for more info. If he doesn't answer at first, just keep trying. He likes people with stick-to-it-tiveness. Good LUCK!

Nice!