PDA

View Full Version : When are Turbine points credited in our DDO Store accounts?

Lotrofan
11-21-2009, 01:49 AM
Hello,

This is my second month as a subscriber and I'm still wondering about when do I get mine Turbine (DDO Store) points?

After a couple of days I upgraded my account to VIP status, I got my points, and that was around October 22nd. Earlier this month I got a gift card from a friend (successefuly added to my Turbine Account) and therefore I won't be charged in November for my subscription, as it's stated at myaccount.turbine.com.

So, now I'm lost regarding when do I get my points for this month. Is it tied to when I started my subscription (and the next one should be credited in Nov, 22nd) or does it have a defined day for all VIP subscribers?

Also, why don't we receive a receipt to keep track and control our accounts, just like the iTunes store? When I go to the recent buys or my account history at the DDO store, it doesn't show the adventure pack I got before becoming VIP.

Anyway, is there a reliable source of information that we can check and get questions like mine answered?

Thanks in advance!

Lotrofan
11-22-2009, 01:49 PM
Hello?!? Anyone?!? :o

Ashmar
11-23-2009, 03:18 PM
So far I've had to open a CS ticket for each of my two months of VIP, and it's looking like I might have to file another to get the bonus points for this month. Good thing is that they resolve it in just 2-3 days in my experience.

skarwolf
12-03-2009, 11:43 AM
I've been vip since october and still don't have any of the bonus points they've advertised.

Pandakhan
12-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Hello?!? Anyone?!? :o

Did you open the ticket?
btw nice sig, kind reminds me of another one:

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
- Socrates

Lotrofan
12-04-2009, 08:09 AM
Did you open the ticket?
btw nice sig, kind reminds me of another one:

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
- Socrates

Panda,

I didn't had to since my points were credited a day after my last post.