PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Spirit Bind to the Closest Inn or Tavern Option

DarkThoughts
11-19-2009, 06:17 PM
I keep forgetting to spirit bind my toon to the location closest to the quests I'm playing. It would be nice to have an option so that a character will automatically return to the closest Inn or Tavern when they die in a battle, assuming that the button is pressed to release the spirit of course. ;)

Robi3.0
11-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Sounds like someone has played WOW. As an option I am okay with this but it needs to have an on off toggle. At higher levels people bind different places in order to /death there to prevent having to walk. I dont like having to run out to the vale every day.

DarkThoughts
11-19-2009, 10:31 PM
I've never played WoW. The closest I came to it was watching South Park's "Make Love, Not Warcraft" episode. ;)

And yeah, an on/off option would definitely be required to appeal to the masses. Something in the UI Settings perhaps?

Uska
11-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Maybe as an option but overall I say no as its adding to the laziness creeping into the game like share quest and other things like this.

MysterX
11-19-2009, 11:30 PM
I kind of like that I get to set where I rez as opposed to LOTRO's 'nearest stone circle'.

Yes it does suck when I 'thought' I bound to the local tavern but find myself with a long run back to the instance... it's times like those I try to remind myself: "Next time, Don't die."