PDA

View Full Version : Credit card not work !!!HELP!!!

frozenmice
11-18-2009, 05:56 PM
it said this when i tries to change my Payment method:

* The system was unable to update your billing information. Please verify your billing information and try again later. If you continue to experience this error, you may wish to try another credit card or contact your issuing bank. To request further assistance, please visit support.turbine.com. [err: 30005]
* The system was unable to update your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again. [err: -2]

I tried doing it again 5 times PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!AND ANSEWER!!!!!!!!

Marewood
11-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Same here. My card details are definitely right and I keep getting the same error messages (30003 & 1003). Given the issues I already had with billing before and what you can read in the forums I really come to the conclusion that Turbine is not to keen to get money.

Marewood
11-20-2009, 08:03 AM
Update: Got a call from my card company today stating that they blocked a billing request from Turbine as they considered it possible fraud. It told them that I ordered this payment and hopfully everything will be fine now. Maybe you should call your card company in case you had the same issue. However I also received some error 1003 - so I am not sure whether my problem applies to yours as well. You might still give it a try though.