PDA

View Full Version : paypal not work!!! HELP!

frozenmice
11-17-2009, 09:30 PM
when trying to buy points i try to check out but just then it says that my palpal account has to be verrified to purchais points. But i have already verified it wat is wrong plz help. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A SINGLE ANSEWER YET.

!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZ ANSEWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunkenfaith
11-18-2009, 01:49 AM
Well, when it says Paypal not verified, its the issue of your Paypal.

How did you get your paypal verified? Its a case of click the link to verify your email message that you get.

What you need to do is to add in a credit / debit card and allow Paypal to deduct $3 from your account. Once the transaction is reflected in your bank statement, (typically 2-3days), you then enter the 4 digit transaction code number from your bank statement to your paypal account.

This is how you get it verified.

frozenmice
11-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Well, when it says Paypal not verified, its the issue of your Paypal.

How did you get your paypal verified? Its a case of click the link to verify your email message that you get.

What you need to do is to add in a credit / debit card and allow Paypal to deduct $3 from your account. Once the transaction is reflected in your bank statement, (typically 2-3days), you then enter the 4 digit transaction code number from your bank statement to your paypal account.

This is how you get it verified.

Well iv been a momber since 2007 and i never had to do the last step u listed.

vectner
11-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Being a member is not the same as having a verified account. I would suggest going into your paypal account and seeing if it is linked to an active bank account and that it is verified.

DankTallstag
12-09-2009, 05:29 AM
DDO needs to smooth this out. I made another post about what a hassle this is, especially when the card you are trying to use is the same one youve been subbed up with already. Seems to me they are bleeding themselves of a lot of money they would otherwise have if they smoothed it out and made it easier to buy points. Also need to offer ways to gift points.