PDA

View Full Version : give me Drow bard ideas

Precog
11-17-2009, 08:38 PM
I got some drow bard ideas. first 20 cha 18 int and 10 con. for feats I am taking medium and heavy armor. my next 3 feats will be toughness. I am going to use the tome of supreme knowledge. I am going to make it a veteran char and its going to be a pure bard. Don't tell me this is stupid because mind is already set. I am going to take cha for the bonus stat at level 4. I am going to train every skill except healing, tumbling, bluff, spot, and search. please tell me what enhancements I should take for each level to level 20. what items would be good for this build etc. don't try to change my mind here. Please make this build as I am way too fat and lazy to do it myself.

Precog
11-18-2009, 06:12 AM
Everybody else knows dumb poems here's mine.

Ze****lly clean
Ze****lly clean
Your not fully clean
Until your ze****lly clean!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Da mm it maybe I should take a class with heavy plate to start with. I have 32 point build. hmm

S. T. F. U. Just so you know.

Noctus
11-18-2009, 08:12 AM
Pure bard with max CHA is a good solid base. Max out your songs and you will have a very viable character, but.......

* Any armor other than light will give you arcane spell failure, crippling your spellcasting abilities. And to add insult to injury, will stop giving you a working ablative against melee damage at level 12-14.
---> very bad idea to build a heavy armored casting bard.

* 2nd and 3tr time you take toughness is overkill. Much better things to take for a max CHA bard. Push your CC-abilities and go Spellsinger, or go Warchanter for the best buffs ingame.

* there is no enhancement per level setup, as you adjust them on the fly, in adaption to what equipment you have available. So your
way too fat and lazy self has to thing for himself there. There is no right answer to this question.

Precog
11-18-2009, 12:03 PM
Hmm made a 32 point human barbarian with a breastplate and a maul and I am happy with that. I think I will make the drow and use him for a hagglebot since I have shared eq.