PDA

View Full Version : How do I keep the magnifying glass window from going away?

MercuryZero
11-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Hi there's a little window that comes up when you hit the magnifying glass on your focus orb. If you bring it up, then change targets, it will show you the information on everything you target, but it will go away if I untarget everything.

I'd like it to stay there forever.

There's a little pad lock button but that not only keeps it around forever, but actually prevents it from changing when I target something else, so that's no good.

Is there a way to prevent it from disappearing?

Goldeneye
11-17-2009, 03:34 PM
When you padlock a window, you should be able to open up a second inspection window side-by-side... I'm not in-game atm, so I can't be positive.

MercuryZero
11-17-2009, 03:35 PM
When you padlock a window, you should be able to open up a second inspection window side-by-side... I'm not in-game atm, so I can't be positive.

I want the window that changes all the time every time you target something new to never go away.

Visty
11-17-2009, 03:36 PM
nop, it will alwas go away

MercuryZero
11-17-2009, 03:44 PM
nop, it will alwas go away

Yeah that's what I think too, which is totally lame. But the game has a s-ton of options and I was hoping someone here would know if there was one.

Is it possible at least to bind a hot key to that window so I can do it effectively in battle?

The reason this interests me is because the type of enemy comes up.. and I'd like to take mental note of what is what type. (For example, trolls and ogres are giants.. good to know when looking at a giant bane weapon)

And knowing which debuffs my friends have cast on them without having to remember all the little icons and such helps too..

MysterX
11-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Yeah that's what I think too, which is totally lame. But the game has a s-ton of options and I was hoping someone here would know if there was one.

Is it possible at least to bind a hot key to that window so I can do it effectively in battle?

The reason this interests me is because the type of enemy comes up.. and I'd like to take mental note of what is what type. (For example, trolls and ogres are giants.. good to know when looking at a giant bane weapon)

And knowing which debuffs my friends have cast on them without having to remember all the little icons and such helps too..

I have it bound to my "V" key, so it is possible to bind it. I use it mainly to inspect party members for buffs/debuffs, and occasionally to inspect monsters.