PDA

View Full Version : Hireling Folders

cipher_nemo4
11-17-2009, 09:04 AM
This new item was just advertised in an announcement/e-mail.

My only question with it: Can I store hireling contracts in it that I purchased from in-game vendors? Or is this only for the DDO Store Hirelings?

Thanks. :)

WarWolverine
11-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Yep, it works just like the Collectable and Gem bags with the Gather and Auto-Gather buttons and stores in game hirelings in the bag automatically if you so choose. Haven't checked DDO Store hirelings yet, though I am sure they will also go in.

They are pretty nice, the only issue I have is that you have to drag hirelings out of the bag to activate, though that is mostly nitpicking...

cipher_nemo4
11-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Yep, it works just like the Collectable and Gem bags with the Gather and Auto-Gather buttons and stores in game hirelings in the bag automatically if you so choose. Haven't checked DDO Store hirelings yet, though I am sure they will also go in.

They are pretty nice, the only issue I have is that you have to drag hirelings out of the bag to activate, though that is mostly nitpicking...

Awesome! Yeah, I only use the in-game Hirelings. The ones in the store are a waste of points for me. Good to know they work with the in-game ones purchased with gold! Thanks. :D

thegoldenfleece1
11-25-2009, 12:22 AM
it doesnt hold active hireling so its mainly a waste of a slot.

thegoldenfleece1
11-25-2009, 01:37 AM
there main use seems to be to hold hireling contracts you buy when they are half price.

cipher_nemo4
11-25-2009, 08:27 AM
there main use seems to be to hold hireling contracts you buy when they are half price.

I've seen purchased one for my main. It works great with in-game contracts purchased with in-game gold.