PDA

View Full Version : Giant Hold Raid

Aalric
11-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

My toon's name is Aalric, a Dwarven Tempest Ranger. Some people are trying to put together a raid group tommorrow night on Canith for the Gh raid. This isn't easy beacause:

a) most people are f2p on canith
b) those that aren't may not be flagged
c) those that are may be on a timer

getting 12 people, including clerics & mages is a nightmare. & a lot of the guilds are too small to field a group

So i'd like to announce that tommorrow midnight GMT time (google what that is in your local timezone, :)) we are going to be trying to organise a GH raid. if you're interested, please come. we'd definately love to have someone who's done it before &/or who knows how to do the puzzles (I'm pretty good at killing things but puzles aren't my strong point).

Hope to see you there

Aalric Stormbeard of Clan Stormbeard

PS actually, it occurs to me that this may be confusing - is it Monday or tuesday? so the raid will begin Tusday morning 12:01 am GMT (that's 1 minute after midnight on Monday). So if you live in the USA it's Monday, if you live in Europe or China it's Tuesday, & if you live in Australia you should be watching the cricket, :)

Hope that clarifies things

der_kluge
11-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Elemental Dawn guild was trying to spur all the higher level members into flagging for the GH raid. So, there's hope on the horizon. People are aware of it, and GH seems to have become kind of popular on Cannith.

Contact Twinpeaks on the forums to talk about what his GH raiding plans are. They were planning on trying to start today.

sirgog
11-16-2009, 04:54 PM
It will be tough to find all the relics to get 12 people in there on a newer server, but on the positive side, that raid is quite soloable.

Aalric
11-16-2009, 07:59 PM
well, tried today to get a group together with no luck, :(

1 of the issues was that the shroud just reopened so people were busy there

I'll try again maybe Thursday at the same time (can't be much later for us Euro zone people).

if anyone else plans to make a raid, plz post in this thread - I know a lot of people saw it & i got a lot of tells about it, but it just seems like it must have been a bad night

kalaxi
11-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Seems to be next to impossible to even get all the GH prerequisite quests done here.. having a hard time finding pugs for anything not f2p :|

Solmage
11-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Solo/Duo GH FTW! =)

Aalric
11-25-2009, 06:29 PM
stay with it - i've already managed to do the quest twice (not that i got any decent loot, :(.... )