PDA

View Full Version : How do I get to "The Keeper's Sanctuary"?

Al-Egre_Arn
11-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Quest NPC quest icon is marked as f2p. NPC told me the entrance is in Delara's Graveyard. I cannot find Delara's Graveyard but I did find Delara's Tomb but that area is P2P and I cannot enter. Am I missing something?

DasLurch
11-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Quest NPC quest icon is marked as f2p. NPC told me the entrance is in Delara's Graveyard. I cannot find Delara's Graveyard but I did find Delara's Tomb but that area is P2P and I cannot enter. Am I missing something?

If this is the quest grnted in the Golden Wing tavern in house P, the entrance is a NPC near the man who would teleport you to Tangleroot Gorge in the back of house P. If it is the second quest you gain from finishing the Haunted Library quest out of one of the taverns in house J, you are correct in thinking that it is in the graveyard area. My only advice is to bug report it as such, and then hope it gets changed in a future update.

Lithic
11-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately the entrance is inside the place with deleras tomb, so it really is a P2P quest. That deleras pack is quite a good deal because it grants you access not only to the 4 quests in the chain, but also to 3 higher level quests (9-11) and one more low level (lvl 6).