PDA

View Full Version : [RECRUITING] The Gutbuster Brigade

T4CTIC
11-14-2009, 02:01 PM
The Gutbuster Brigade

New server, new guild. The Gutbuster Brigade is a group of adventuring players looking to have a good time in DDO, without somebody constantly grinding their backs because they're confused about something. We are completely open to everyone, both Veterans and Newbies (after all, Orien itself is new!), and are willing to teach/help you with anything you need. We do dungeons together, with plans to raid once the guild gets higher-up in the level chain.

If you're interested in a guild that's laid-back, but still looks to enjoy the game, then read on!

Guild Rules:
1) Don't be dumb
Please note that being dumb does not mean being new, or not knowing how to do something, or anything akin to that. Being dumb means telling people how to play, harassing people, acting like an idiot, trolling, etc. This is our only rule because frankly, as long as you follow this rule, there won't be any problems anyways.

Guild Info, Concise-Style

Size: 34
Leader: Tactic Bronzebottom
Website: The Gutbuster Brigade (http://gutbusters.mmoguildsites.com/)
Recruiting: Everyone, everything, every race, every class
General Playtime: Whenever you can get on. We don't force people to be on at certain times; it's just a game!

There will also be occasional events that will involve prizes in the way of nifty things.

If you want more information, send a tell or mail to Tactic Bronzebottom, and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

Happy Questing!

Vadoris
11-18-2009, 10:54 PM
I haven't been able to catch you on. My character's are Vadoris (2nd level Fighter) and Nevin (5th level Cleric).

T4CTIC
11-19-2009, 09:16 AM
If you want to let me know when you're playtimes are, we can schedule a time to meet if you want to test the guild out. If you'd rather join the guild first and then if it doesn't work out leave, I can always mail you a sigil on your characters.

My playtimes generally revolve around when I'm working but I'm pretty flexible for work because I've been in the job long enough, so I can make sure I'm on when you are. :)

dsebutchr
11-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Tactic my wife and I played a few hours with you in Korthos we were all just starting. We'd be interested in joining.
I friend listed you so I'll check to see when your online. I was playing an elvish clogue named Moss.

T4CTIC
11-20-2009, 05:27 PM
I remember you, if you want to send me a mail message in-game with the usernames of your characters (I have one of them and I remember playing with you as Moss but I can't remember your wife's in-game name), I can make up some guild sigils and mail them to you so you don't have to wait for our schedules to match :). You two were great, always welcome in the guild.

akaan1971
11-26-2009, 05:08 PM
hi i was looking for a laid back guild to join and your guild name just called out to me.

so i would like to join, i will look in game and see if your about or you can send a mail to Akaan Ironfaith, which is my lvl 3 paladin.

T4CTIC
11-26-2009, 10:49 PM
You can look for mail sometime tonight/tomorrow. Look forward to seeing you in-game!

KanedaEX
12-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Sadly, "The Gutbusters Brigade" guild is now dead.

KanedaEX
01-22-2010, 01:10 AM
Nothing about copyright. actually our old leader just vanished from the existence. Old Gutbusters are now gathering at "The legion" guild, created by the ex-the gutbusters brigade member Hailfire.