PDA

View Full Version : Healer Looking for Work (VoD)

Djeserit
11-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Help!

My guild isn't running VoD this weekend, or for the forseeable future. (Actually they are talking about migrating en-masse to LOTRO. Ack!)

I am trying to get completions on my Halfling medic.

Deadnettle-1
18Clr/1Wiz

Is anyone out there running Vision anymore?

I am a pretty good healer, I can even help repair the tank a little with a wand.

-Satureon-
11-16-2009, 06:34 AM
Help!

I am a pretty good healer, I can even help repair the tank a little with a wand.

It's so funny.:D

If you are so good healer (by build), just toss a max HEAL with high critical chances on the wf tank after you make sure hes not cursed... can you say me how effective wands on a 500-600hp tank? Imo effective, when the tank wont get hit all the time on the raid.;)

tihocan
11-16-2009, 08:39 AM
You shouldn't have much trouble getting into VoD groups. Most forming end up with the last 2 spots looking for healers ;)

tc12
11-25-2009, 07:37 PM

If you are so good healer (by build), just toss a max HEAL with high critical chances on the wf tank after you make sure hes not cursed... can you say me how effective wands on a 500-600hp tank? Imo effective, when the tank wont get hit all the time on the raid.;)

Um, that's not great advice. Most people using WF in VoD have them in full offense mode (barbs most often), WF intimitanks aren't so common. Having an offensive tank means a large amount of healing is required. Normally this is done via scrolls, as it would empty even a large sp pool very quickly. So no, don't have somone healing a tank with SP, perhaps unless they've got a very high AC. Certainly don't have a cleric healing a WF in this role, high AC or not.

Krag
11-25-2009, 07:50 PM

"Max HEAL" is much more funnier.

tc12
11-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Now that I think about it Sat has a build similar to the big rock candy mountain. So he is an intimitank with a very high AC. As such a cleric might be able to heal him, depending on what diff it's run at. Even so, in general when folks run VoD with a WF, they're not looking for an intimitank but someone to hold agro via DPS.