PDA

View Full Version : Tendon Slice

DoofusBrains
11-13-2009, 12:18 AM
I've seen weapons with Tendon Slice 2%. There was some chat about it on the advice channel but I still don't get it. Does this mean that
A) every hit you make only has a 2% chance per hamstring, ie. You'd need to hit someone about 50 times in a single combat to hamstring them.
B) each hit is cumulative, like the first hit has a 2% chance, the next hit has a 4% chance, then 6%, etc.
C) something else
I'm just confused why this would be appealing if A) is the answer. It wouldn't even appeal that much to me if it was a 20% chance.
Don't say 2% is better than 0%, please. If I gave you 2% of a cookie you probably wouldn't be impressed. :p
Thanks!

Asketes
11-13-2009, 12:35 AM
2% is one of the lower forms of what tendon slice comes in.

my weighted 5% usually procs about once out of every 2-3 creatures (ish)... which means every 2-3 creatures gets taken down very fast.

tendon slice is kind of like poor man's vorpal (not my opinion, but that's what i was told, run w/ it, hehe)

tihocan
11-13-2009, 10:16 AM
tendon slice is kind of like poor man's vorpal (not my opinion, but that's what i was told, run w/ it, hehe)
It's weighted that's called "the poor man's vorpal". Tendon Slice is called "vendor trash" :rolleyes: