PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a permadeath guild

Phoenix818
11-11-2009, 11:53 PM
I noticed one permadeath guild already on the server, but it doesn't allow PUGs with non-permadeath players. On a server this new, it's gonna be tough reliably finding groups for a while without PUGs, so I'm looking for another. As long as I inform my groups upfront that I'm permadeath, and explain it if they're not familiar with the term, I've had no problems grouping thus far. Please send me a tell or a mail if you're looking to recruit me.

Therisa d'Jorasco, Dragonmarked Halfling Pal 2 / FvS 2, dedicated healer.

Premium with most low, many mid, and some high level APs; voice chat and knowledge of teamwork tactics.

KGWiking
11-12-2009, 08:54 AM
I don't think there is any PD guild that allows people to run in PUGs - and I pretty much know all of the PD guilds which are out here in DDO world and its servers.

Good luck and good hunting.

KG

Adarin
11-12-2009, 10:34 AM
If you like perhaps we can make a PD static group. What are you typical playtimes? I have a Stalwart Defender in the making that may work well with your healer. If we add an arcanist and a rogue we should be able to manage most things. I don't have the TP for a guild charter, but perhaps if we come to the PD guild with a pre-assembled static we'd be able to recruit others on a case by case basis.

Phoenix818
11-12-2009, 11:49 AM
KG - when I was researching PD before making this character the first I found permitted PUGs, I wasn't aware until I checked out the guild on this server that any didn't allow them. I just assumed it could be very difficult to find groups willing to admit you when your playstyle is MUCH different and more difficult than a standard group's. I'm honestly pretty offended, given the only possible reason I can dream up is "so we can watch to make sure you're not cheating".

Adarin - I just got a new schedule at work and so am adjusting, not 100% sure when my "usual" will be. On days that I work, which will nearly always be M-F but not always every day during that timeframe, I will be unavailable from around 1 PM until likely the next morning, EST. On weekends I should be available all weekend. On a side note, I might be able to help with the forming of a guild if you'd like to take the Leader position, if you saw my other post on these forums you might already know I just founded my first DDO guild with a different character on Orien (non-permadeath) and I don't think it would be fair to either guild if I tried to organize two at the same time.

Archmage
11-20-2009, 03:29 PM
PD sounds like something I'd be interested in. I'll look you up in-game, don't have a toon on Orien yet though.

~Zornochio
11-23-2009, 03:25 PM
...I'm honestly pretty offended, given the only possible reason I can dream up is "so we can watch to make sure you're not cheating".

Avoid griefing , make no-twinking rules mean something, avoid zergers, cleric: 'sorry, i know it's the last part of delera's and we're on the last fight but i've got to re-roll my character now, good luck!', etc...