PDA

View Full Version : Character Disappearing

Ubernisation
11-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Ok, so I just started playing yesterday, and after playing for a few hours and creating a character etc I logged out and turned off the game. When I came back to the game I got to the character selection area and my character wasn't there- I had 0/2 characters. I put this down to a fluke and remade my character.

So I come back on today and again my character isn't there. I don't know why, I logged out properly until it took me to the character selection screen, and after logging out the character was available on this selection screen. The only thing I can think of is that characters don't transfer to different worlds?

Any help please? Thanks.

Impaqt
11-11-2009, 08:46 AM
Characters do NOT transfer to different worlds.

honkuimushi
11-11-2009, 09:04 AM
All characters are local to their server. So if you created a character on Khyber, you won't find them on Cannith. So my first suggestion would be to make sure you log into the same server and if you cant find them, try all of the other servers.

If you're still having problems, try the technical assistance forum.

Missing_Minds
11-11-2009, 09:18 AM
All characters are local to their server. So if you created a character on Khyber, you won't find them on Cannith. So my first suggestion would be to make sure you log into the same server and if you cant find them, try all of the other servers.

This is my guess of what is happening to you. Hop the servers till you find the one you were actually playing on.

tihocan
11-11-2009, 09:21 AM
See stickies ;) http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=181314