PDA

View Full Version : Banned? Help!

praetor
11-10-2009, 05:58 PM
i think i was banned... is there anything i can do to get unbanned or is this permanent? i'm very sorry for my harassment behavior... will i ever be allowed to play DDO again?

hydra_ex
11-10-2009, 06:00 PM
i think i was banned... is there anything i can do to get unbanned or is this permanent? i'm very sorry for my harassment behavior... will i ever be allowed to play DDO again?

There's a good chance that you will have to start a new account. However, you can petition them (by phone), and make sure its a perma-ban, as many bans are temporary.

xTethx
11-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Must be a coincidence that you report someone for harassment and you get banned. I dont have much experience with being banned, but I know if you go to my account you can view if you're perma or temp banned.

praetor
11-10-2009, 06:07 PM
i need a turbine key to access MY ACCOUNT

where do i get a turbine key?

hydra_ex
11-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Must be a coincidence that you report someone for harassment and you get banned. I dont have much experience with being banned, but I know if you go to my account you can view if you're perma or temp banned.

Should I be LOLing? :)

THAC0
on your CD or in your e-mail if you downloaded the game / purchased it online.

OR... talk to Customer Service...

GL

T.

xTethx
i need a turbine key to access MY ACCOUNT

where do i get a turbine key?

No you don't. Just scroll down a bit and enter your log in info that you use to get in the game. No need for the key.

captain1z
11-10-2009, 06:10 PM
you should get any email in your mailbox (yahoo, google, hotmail......what ever your provided at sign-up) that email will tell you how long you are banned. Harassment very rarely earns you a permanent ban.

You are also not aloud to talk about being banned or having recieved any sort of corrective actions on the forums as it can lead to more of the same....... just fyi

enochiancub

Most likely.

xTethx

That depends if I'm lying or not ;)

hydra_ex
11-10-2009, 06:11 PM
That depends if I'm lying or not ;)

I think your sig betrayed you!

xTethx
11-10-2009, 06:12 PM
I think your sig betrayed you!

You caught me!

Individual
11-10-2009, 06:13 PM
You caught me!

So did the devs.

hydra_ex
11-10-2009, 06:13 PM
So did the devs.

+1 rep

xTethx
11-10-2009, 06:14 PM
So did the devs.

Rub it in. Feels good don't it?

Ghoste
11-10-2009, 06:15 PM
If your forum account is still active, then it is not a perma ban.

Ignoring the forum guidelines and posting about it, getting your thread closed by a moderator, and then starting another thread right way that is exactly identical is a good start to move towards that perma ban you seem so intent on.

Good luck with that.

Individual
11-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Rub it in. Feels good don't it?

Im in your boat, buddeh.

uhgungawa
11-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Banns are not to be discussed on the forums. If you have been banned by the in-game department then you may send an email to turbinesupportexperience@turbine.com with any questions or to appeal
remember this from your last thread?

Zippo
11-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Seeing that you already had a thread locked ont his very same subject I just want to say.

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/gocanes_2008/InBeforeTheLock.gif

In Before The Lock

Twerpp
11-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I B T L ! (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ngtol&s=4)

Talish
11-10-2009, 06:27 PM
If you have been giving someone a hard time in game and/or using profane language while doing so then perhaps this will serve as a lesson.

While trying to help out new players in the last 2 months I have been called everything under the sun, put down, screamed at, called a liar and much more all for trying to answer questions and hand out a few things. It's good to see that the gm's are investigating the conversations and handing out vacations.

Odds are it's only a 3 day to teach a lesson. I do recommend like others that you refrain from posting anymore before you get yourself into more trouble. Consider this a lesson learned

Zippo
11-10-2009, 06:28 PM
I B T L ! (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ngtol&s=4)

How the two hotties I'm seeing on my screen when I click on your link is involved with before the lock I don't know and don't care. They are hot bro. It's just a shame this is the free forums cause the link I posted was perfect I thought.

tihocan
11-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Next time, first buy a harassment token in the store, so you don't get banned!

enochiancub
11-10-2009, 06:46 PM
If you have been giving someone a hard time in game and/or using profane language while doing so then perhaps this will serve as a lesson.

While trying to help out new players in the last 2 months I have been called everything under the sun, put down, screamed at, called a liar and much more all for trying to answer questions and hand out a few things. It's good to see that the gm's are investigating the conversations and handing out vacations.

Odds are it's only a 3 day to teach a lesson. I do recommend like others that you refrain from posting anymore before you get yourself into more trouble. Consider this a lesson learned

^
This.

FarOutFish
11-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Next time, first buy a harassment token in the store, so you don't get banned!

Is there such a thing, or is this just bovine scatology?

Lorien_the_First_One
11-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Is there such a thing, or is this just bovine scatology?

You have to ask? lol

Bronko
11-10-2009, 11:05 PM

You need to contact Account Support (http://www.ddo.com/ddosupport/account-support) in order to determine any information regarding your ban.

As was already stated by Victorie (http://forums.ddo.com/member.php?u=212425) in the first post you made in the Account Management Assistance forum TURBINE DOES NOT ALLOW DISCUSSION OF BANS IN THE FORUMS. You are simply going to have to contact Turbine via Account Support. This thread will get locked just like the first one did because it also discusses a ban.

FYI, re-posting a locked thread on another forum is also a violation of forum rules. If you're already upset about your game ban you should know that you are likely going to get an infraction point for violating the forum rules too. :(

FarOutFish
11-10-2009, 11:23 PM
You have to ask? lol

I was 99% sure is was Bovine Scatology, but you never know. Not all advice is true on these forums.

MissErres
11-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Hey, I have an idea!! Post another thread about it when they close down this one like they did the last one you started.

Intelligence FTW!!! :eek:

Dude, I really hope you're not playin a rogue or wizzy. :cool:

Tarrant
11-11-2009, 10:02 AM
If you would like to appeal your ban please contact turbinesupportexperience@turbine.com.