PDA

View Full Version : Mystery DDO points

JayDubya
11-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Not that I'm complaining mind you, but I feel like I have about 1000 more points than I did last week, and I can't find any evidence as to why that might be - no emails or anything that says where they came from.

I haven't seen any monthly points from my VIP subscription, so this could be those points, but again, I assume I'd see an email to that effect.

smatt
11-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Not that I'm complaining mind you, but I feel like I have about 1000 more points than I did last week, and I can't find any evidence as to why that might be - no emails or anything that says where they came from.

I haven't seen any monthly points from my VIP subscription, so this could be those points, but again, I assume I'd see an email to that effect.

Hmm, more than likely your VIP points finally showed.... And keeping with Turbine policy... It's all very vast and mysterious :eek: :D

Impaqt
11-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Its Monthly VIP Points most likely.... No way to be sure unless you call em though. Stupidest system I've ever seen to be honest... THey are happy to tel you when you spent some of your points, but its all Top secret when you are Awarded points or buy them.... I cant believe theres no balance sheet for this stuff.

JayDubya
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Its Monthly VIP Points most likely.... No way to be sure unless you call em though. Stupidest system I've ever seen to be honest... THey are happy to tel you when you spent some of your points, but its all Top secret when you are Awarded points or buy them.... I cant believe theres no balance sheet for this stuff.

Thanks. I agree - an itemized report of when you acquire and spend points would be incredibly valuable.