PDA

View Full Version : Looking for mentor

praetor
11-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Hey i'm just starting out but plan to be very committed please post if you are willing to mentor me!

I will just come to you with questions about the game and gameplay, not looking for items or anything in-game really.

SoulDecay
11-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Get a whole bunch of mentor's - Join a guild.

What server are you on?

praetor
11-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Get a whole bunch of mentor's - Join a guild.

What server are you on?

Khyber and Gahllanha (sp?)

how do i send private messages?

Ozmoth
11-10-2009, 08:45 AM
/tell ozforged
ozmoth
ozman
ozark
ozbourne
ozferatu
ozmark
ozheal
ozzey
ozei

:cool:

sephiroth1084
11-10-2009, 08:47 AM
You can also just post queries in the forums here. Many vets frequent the New Player area to dispense useful advice anyway. :)

jarlaxle_dourden
11-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Fernian by birth Ghallandan til Death!

Bring Back Fernia!!!

That is all :)

praetor
11-10-2009, 09:41 AM
You can also just post queries in the forums here. Many vets frequent the New Player area to dispense useful advice anyway. :)

problem is that i have a TON of qeustions and i get questions as i go so i'd like to have someone on AIM that i can go to for these.

also, whats the difference between feat, skill, enhancement, spells, stats etc.?

Cupcake
11-10-2009, 01:37 PM
problem is that i have a TON of qeustions and i get questions as i go so i'd like to have someone on AIM that i can go to for these.

also, whats the difference between feat, skill, enhancement, spells, stats etc.?

Skills: each time you level, you are given a certain number of points to spend in "skills". Such as jump, tumble, heal, etc. The number of points you are allotted is based upon your intelligence.

Stats: When you first create a character, you are given 28 points (unless you buy 32 point build) to spend on Stats.

Str: strength how strong you are, how hard you hit.
Dex: helps with armor class, and use of a bow (plus pre-req for some feats)
Con: constitution. how many hit points you get. The higher the con, the more hit points you will have. Fortitude save.
Intel: Intelligence, used for skill points, rogues, wizards, and other uses. Reflex save?
Wis: Wisdom this is more cleric pallie and favored soul, some rogues, it also dictates your will save. This is important when you enter a quest on hard and a shaman throws hold on you. the higher your will save, the less likely you will be held.
Char: Charisma used by bards, clerics, favored soul, sorcs, and anyone that wants "use magic device" or intimate (skill) diplomacy (skill)... etc.

Spells: used by casters sorcerer and wizards.

Have I confused you yet?