PDA

View Full Version : 2 newbie questions

BBattleshield
11-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Thanks to those reading and helping !!

1) GUI question - I somehow separated my Combat text window from chat window - how do i re-attach it to the other chat windows??

2) I have completed all Stormreach Harbor missions as well as all Market missions available that DO NOT require pack downloads. I am not seeing any Yellow quest-giver icons in any of the maps in Stormreach....where to go from there?

Visty
11-08-2009, 08:55 AM
1) no, but you can destroy the old one (rightclick on name > destroy) and just make a new combat window. for that, rightclick on the general window and go new window. then rename it to combat and set the incoming text to combat only

2) check out the 4 houses, there are also f2p quests

dopey69
11-08-2009, 09:00 AM
there is a clickable box in your ui settings called reset chat displays that will fix it for ya and there is some free stuff in all the houses try house d depths quests

SunCon
11-08-2009, 09:08 AM
As to #1- There's a check box in the options menu to reset the chat box. It's under UI Settings. It will bring any detached windows back to the box. Not sure if it destroys any custom chat tabs though.

Adarin
11-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Also go into any and all taverns. I discovered many quests that I hadn't seen before because the taverns (the red "man" icons on the map) don't show anything other than their icon.

Depravity
11-08-2009, 11:40 AM
1) GUI question - I somehow separated my Combat text window from chat window - how do i re-attach it to the other chat windows??

Grab the tab (right where it says "combat") from the new window and drag into the text area of the old one. Should reattach.

***EDIT*** Now illustrated (http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4202/chatmovetab.jpg).