PDA

View Full Version : Detect Secret Doors

MauBing
11-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi i'm a bit of a nube and i've tried searching for this topic but can't find it.

basicly I was wondering regarding secret doors, does the spell detect secret doors work on all SD's? is there a quest that gives you a magic item that casts the spell (usable buy Monk) and whats the highest DR for finding SD's (basicly how high should I put my search skill?)

thanks for your help

Mau Bing

Solmage
11-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Hi i'm a bit of a nube and i've tried searching for this topic but can't find it.

basicly I was wondering regarding secret doors, does the spell detect secret doors work on all SD's? is there a quest that gives you a magic item that casts the spell (usable buy Monk) and whats the highest DR for finding SD's (basicly how high should I put my search skill?)

thanks for your help

Mau Bing

1) Yep!

2) Nope... but all random clickies are usually useable by any class. However, there is a pair of goggles that have detect secret doors permanently on them, and others that have true seeing. For more info : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=121279

3) Don't bother with search as a monk to find secret doors, use said clickies, and later on, true seeing goggles.

Soulken
11-07-2009, 09:02 PM
I just picked up some bracers with 3 charges of detect secret doors and I just put them on when I want to find a door and noone in the party can. I got them as a end reward for ww

Junts
11-07-2009, 10:46 PM
I just picked up some bracers with 3 charges of detect secret doors and I just put them on when I want to find a door and noone in the party can. I got them as a end reward for ww

You have to use the goggles; put them on a hotbar and activate them while you wear them and you will be able to detect secret doors for 60 seconds, without searching.

Arnya
11-07-2009, 11:20 PM
You have to use the goggles; put them on a hotbar and activate them while you wear them and you will be able to detect secret doors for 60 seconds, without searching.

A: They are bracers and B: The poster knows how to use them, and explained when they use them; I had to read it twice :)

...You're tired, aren't you? ;)