PDA

View Full Version : Easiest place to find a +2 Dex Tome?

Sir_Chonas
11-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Don't care about the ML7 requirement.

What's the price range for these on Khyber, and what quests have they been seen to drop in?

At the moment I'm a level 10 dps build with 30k plat, sooo keep that in mind when suggesting. . .

I'd really hate to part with my non bound large collectible bag, but it's looking more an more like that's what I'm going to do since I don't want to wait till I hit 1750 favor (I have 917 to go).

Goldeneye
11-06-2009, 11:42 AM
+2 tomes are a little more expensive, like 100k about
I forget, can you buy +2's from the store?

Mithran
11-06-2009, 11:42 AM
If you send a tell or mail to Nellas, I may have an extra.

Edit: The best place for a request of this nature is Khyber Marketplace, for future reference.

Sir_Chonas
11-06-2009, 11:43 AM
I'd sooner wait till I hit the 1750 than buy one from the store.

My name is Chonas Crossbearer in game, just so no one can try to trick you :) I'll be on in about 5 hours.

Lorien_the_First_One
11-06-2009, 11:43 AM
A collectable bag isn't worth is much as a +2 tome to anyone I know, and I don't think you have enough plat either.

+2 tomes fall at low but reasonable frequency in the Vale, Shav, and the Inspired Q.

Missing_Minds
11-06-2009, 11:45 AM
+2 tomes are a little more expensive, like 100k about
I forget, can you buy +2's from the store?

Not any more. That was a weekend sale.

As for what the OP can do... maybe one of your better bets as you do not have a character who is high enough to farm for them yet (you are getting close. Think Gianthold and Reaver) may be to farm collectibles. You may be able to cut a deal for silver flame hyms, lightning split soarwood, luminescence dust, etc. The more rare items wanted for rituals.

Baring that... it is possible to pull a +2 tome unbound out of DQ. I've done it.

Sir_Chonas
11-06-2009, 11:49 AM
A collectable bag isn't worth is much as a +2 tome to anyone I know, and I don't think you have enough plat either.

+2 tomes fall at low but reasonable frequency in the Vale, Shav, and the Inspired Q.

They usually go for 2-3 million gold/ 200-300k plat in Khybers AH (these being the buyouts that I see most frequently).

But I'd really really hate to lose it since I pick up every purple bag and shiny thing I see.

Mithran
11-06-2009, 11:50 AM
OK, I checked and I don't have an extra +2 Dexterity Tome, but I sent you a +2 Intelligence Tome (ml 7) that you may be able to trade for the Dexterity Tome you'd prefer.

Sir_Chonas
11-06-2009, 12:34 PM
thank you so much mithran