PDA

View Full Version : Gear Advice?

Sir_Chonas
11-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Currently a 2 monk/6 ranger/2 fighter dps build. (LVL 10 total)

Use dwarven waraxes all the time (what's the best ML10 or below Daxe).
What armor should I be wearing (currently in +2 mith chain shirt).
What rings should I have (currently have reavers and a disease immunity false life)
What necklace (currently pathfinder)
What boots (currently pathfinder)
What bracers (have +5 strs in bank for next level)
What goggles (currently in trapblast)
What helmet (wearing a +5 intim helm now)
What belt (currently in a poison proof + something else)

And if you have any lvl 10 gear to twink for this build (a dwarf), don't hesitate to do so :). Also, advice is what I'm really looking for (in the form to question answers).

Sir_Chonas
11-06-2009, 12:32 PM
bump for helplessness/ being geargimped.

Bronko
11-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Currently a 2 monk/6 ranger/2 fighter dps build. (LVL 10 total)

Use dwarven waraxes all the time (what's the best ML10 or below Daxe).
What armor should I be wearing (currently in +2 mith chain shirt).
What rings should I have (currently have reavers and a disease immunity false life)
What necklace (currently pathfinder)
What boots (currently pathfinder)
What bracers (have +5 strs in bank for next level)
What goggles (currently in trapblast)
What helmet (wearing a +5 intim helm now)
What belt (currently in a poison proof + something else)

And if you have any lvl 10 gear to twink for this build (a dwarf), don't hesitate to do so :). Also, advice is what I'm really looking for (in the form to question answers).

The only advice I would give you is the same advice that I gave in this post (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2509641#post2509641).

Basically it tells you to maximize the stats that you need to maximize based on the gear you can wear at your level. The same thing goes for other important attributes like hit points and spell points. Weapons are pretty subjective based on builds and quest requirements so I won't offer any specific advice on that front. As for armor, wear whatever will give you the best armor class based on max dex bonus and level restrictions. Items that have multiple attributes, for example a stat bonus as well as a HP bonus, are premium.

Happy hunting and good looting,
- B.