PDA

View Full Version : Silver Phoenix - Legacy

Zhoenix
11-06-2009, 07:09 AM
Silver Phoenix - Legacy is a USA based guild geared towards the more mature and casual player. This should not be misunderstood to mean that we are not serious about being a guild. We are a guild that supports friendship and fun over the "OMG Gimmie phat lewtz!" approach. We are not hardcore, but a group that tackles instances and raids with a balance of seriousness and silliness.

Silver Phoenix - Legacy realizes that real life comes first. Whether you have school, work long hours, have small children, or need to work on spouse favor, we support you. There are those who are able to enjoy DDO more often, for longer hours, and we support you as well. Nobody will be required to specialize or play a certain way to meet the needs of the guild.

We are a guild of casual players focused on questing, raid based instances, world interaction, and socializing. We are serious about being an online family and are open to mature, fair-minded people of all classes and professions. Courteous behavior, active participation, and a commitment to support our growing guilds community are the primary expectations of all members.

Silver Phoenix - Legacy defines casual to mean informal and relaxed. Silver Phoenix - Legacy will NOT impose any rule or Charter amendment requiring:

1. Mandated fellowing or grouping.

2. Mandated raid attendance.

3. Minimum playtime (with exception of the “abandoned characters”, which is defined as a character that has not been logged in over 30 days.)

4. Mandated leveling.

5. Mandated advancement.

6. Specific character or class creation builds.

Having come over from LOTRO, we use to be in a Kinship called Legacy. This Kinship is the foundation and reason why Silver Phoenix - Legacy has been formed. Great group of people, and was a great place to call home. I can only hope we can do the same here in DDO.

Please contact Zsero in game, or post here if you think this sounds like a home for you. You can also visit us at :
http://www.GuildPortal.com/Guild/337390

cyberguy
11-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Do you have a website? I am interested in joining.

Zhoenix
11-16-2009, 06:51 AM
Right now we do not have a web site. That is something that will be coming once we get the guild off the ground floor.
If your still interested, you can send Zsero a message in game, or give me your chars name and I can add you to my friends list and contact you.

I am a VIP account, and the other two members, whom I know in Real Life, are F2P. We are levels 6-8 at the moment, so still very new.

cyberguy
11-16-2009, 07:21 AM
My wife and I were actually going to start our own guild because we were looking for the exact same type of atmosphere your guild seems to provide. I am interested in joining. My characters name is Ghostwidow (soon to be 6th level Paladin, probably sometime today). My wifes characters name is Raynefire (soon to be 5th level Paladin, probably some time today). We would both like to join the guild.

If you head over to guildportal, you can create a free site for the guild, they have templates. Being from LOTRO you probably already knew that though. I had made a site, but disbanded the guild since I decided it would be better to join one than start one myself, so I could see how guilds were run in DDO as opposed to other MMORPG's. Your guild seems like a really good fit for us. I will add you to my friends list online and look for you.

Zhoenix
11-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Sounds good. :)

I will look for you online as well.
My play hours are Monday, Thursday, Friday - 5:00pm-9:00pm Central.
Saturday and Sunday - 9:00am-2:00pm Central.

Arendal
11-16-2009, 12:27 PM
I would also like to join your guild. It seems perfect for me. My character's name is Axeldun and he is a 5th level cleric. I am new to DDO and became a VIP early in November.

See you in game!

Zhoenix
11-16-2009, 02:44 PM
I will contact you in game Axeldun. Unless you contact me first. :)

Zhoenix
11-17-2009, 07:12 AM
Just wanted to post we have a web site now. It is very basic at this point. I am still working on it.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=337390&TabID=2824190

Koenae
11-18-2009, 07:20 AM
This sounds like tjust the thing Ive been looking for. I am a vet player of SWG for over 5 years and have alwayd played p&p D&D and thought I'd give this a try. I am really liking it, but at a loss for grouping with OMG crowd. Get in touch, am up for just about anything.

cyberguy
11-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Just go on to the site posted above and join the guild. You will have to fill out a small application, then an officer will be in contact with you in game.

cyberguy
11-23-2009, 08:04 AM
We are still recruiting for Silver Pheonix-Legacy. Please visit the website posted above
and fill out an application. We hope to meet you soon.

cyberguy
12-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Bump for recruitment.

Arendal
12-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Done and thank you.

Axeldun

Zhoenix
12-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Post removed.

I wish you Be Safe Axel.

cyberguy
12-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Edited for compliance

CiterehBurnFrye
12-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Alright aparently I need to take some mood stablaizing medication. I still love this guild though.

We Rule!!

Peace!!

cyberguy
12-22-2009, 03:46 PM
To clear up confusion, we are a U.S.-based guild.

Zhoenix
01-07-2010, 07:06 AM
Hello again all.

Just wanted to note that we are still looking for a few more members. Right now we have about 8. Looking to top the guild off at around 12-15 members. We want to stay small so people do not feel lost in the shuffle.

We love to have fun, take things slow when in new areas. Very casual U.S. based crew. Usually on around 5-10pm Central.

If you are looking for a small guild that loves to get to know each of it's members, have fun, joke around and feel like you are part of a family...... Come, Visit us at http://www.GuildPortal.com/Guild/337390.

We don't care what type of character you play. Play what you like to play. It's all about having a good time. :)

compgeek45
01-16-2010, 10:17 AM
I usually play solo, with the help of hirelings, but i was looking for a guild like this for myself and my son(17) to play with. We have just started in cannith, so we are both about level 2 or 3. (although, since he lives with his mom, he may be further along than that by now ;)
i will check out your website.

oh, yea, also, i will try to find a favorite character to play. I am also willing to start a new one with about any race/class, i like them all. (must be my adult ADD thing, hehe )

Zhoenix
01-18-2010, 07:00 AM
Received your app, looks like you would make a fine addition to our family. I sent you a mail message on our Forum.

We will have someone contact you in game. :)
Hope to see you soon!

compgeek45
01-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Received your app, looks like you would make a fine addition to our family. I sent you a mail message on our Forum.

We will have someone contact you in game. :)
Hope to see you soon!

Hmm, ok, I went to the website, it let me log in, but then said still pending review with an Admin, and no mail in mailbox.

thanks and I hope I can live up to the fun

cyberguy
01-23-2010, 02:13 PM
We sent you several tells in-game with no response. If you are still interested, please post here again so we can arrange a time to meet with you.