PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question About Skills.

SlinkT
11-05-2009, 08:45 PM
I am brand new, and have played for about two hours. I have spent this evening looking at builds, and researching feats and skills.

I have a quick question, because as I progressed I have not been able to figure this out. When I spent my action points at level 2 I choose two feats. When I asked my trainer to progress I choose "To Stay on My Current Path". When I choose that it gave me a summary which I accepted. My question is this, when I did that were my skills automatically chosen for me based on the "path" I was on?

Thanks!

Lewcipher
11-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Yeah, it does that. And their builds kinda suck. A_D has some better builds listed.

SlinkT
11-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Thank you that was really bugging me. I believe I will switch after looking around to choosing my own skills.

MomawNadon78
11-06-2009, 12:07 AM
It's ok, I did the same thing when I started my current char because I didn't know any better. I'm started choosing all my own stuff around lvl 4 I think, and my char is a bit flawed yes, but I'm using him as a way to learn the ins and outs of skills, feats, enhancements, and leveling - maybe I take him to the end, maybe not - but its more of an experiment with the game than a "zomg I'm going to beat the end guy all by myself!!1!!1!". In any event, its been a good way to play with the char and figure out what skills/feats/etc do what and how handy they are - all on f2p before I have the opportunity to pay.

SlinkT
11-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Does the same apply to Enhancements? That they were auto chosen for me when I choose to stay on my path?

Visty
11-06-2009, 07:21 AM
no, enhancements you have to choose yourself

IronAngel
11-06-2009, 07:22 AM
Does the same apply to Enhancements? That they were auto chosen for me when I choose to stay on my path?

You just have to retalk to the trainer and choose the spend AP option. You can also reset these and start over many times.