PDA

View Full Version : More content/zones/quests

Magnys99
11-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Not sure if this was suggested before but just in case...I would love to see a bunch of the 1st and 2nd Edition Adventures/Modules added to this game as maybe a "flashback" thing. Maybe have them be something you open up with rep with the different Houses where they send you "back in time" to explore things of the past. I would LOVE to see things like:

Open a portal to Ravenloft (ohhhh the posiblities)
Tomb of Horrors/Return to Tomb of Horrors
Ruins of Undermountain
Rod of Seven Parts
Council of Wyrms
Ruins of Myth Drannor

Things like those. I'm sure they could easily be fit into the world of Ebberon. Just some thoughts I was having while waiting to log on after work today...lol. See ya's on the flip side.

Arnya
11-04-2009, 06:29 PM
While that would be awesome for nostalgia, Turbine is locked into a contract with Wizards of the Coast.

The contract, as we have been told, is for 3.5 Edition and the Eberron campaign world.

knightgf
11-04-2009, 06:31 PM
While that would be awesome for nostalgia, Turbine is locked into a contract with Wizards of the Coast.

The contract, as we have been told, is for 3.5 Edition and the Eberron campaign world.

Hopefully there isin't anything in the fine print in the contract that says that Editions and campaigns can't be changed...otherwise it would make time travel impossible...

Arnya
11-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Hopefully there isin't anything in the fine print in the contract that says that Editions and campaigns can't be changed...otherwise it would make time travel impossible...

Yeeeeeah.... Wait, what?

Lyria
11-04-2009, 10:23 PM

Easily solved!

Ravenloft becomes the eerie realm of Crowstudio.
Tomb of Horrors/Return to Tomb of Horrors becomes The Crypt of Fear.
Ruins of Undermountain becomes The Wreckage of Belowhill.
Rod of Seven Parts is The Staff of Numerous Pieces.
Council of Wyrms is A Gathering of Dragons.
Ruins of Myth Drannor is The Remnants of Folkore Rannord.

Or something.

*ahem*

Magnys99
11-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Love the name changes there Lyria :-) And I hear what you're saying Arnya..but with all the "older" content laying in waste I still think it would be awesome. Most of the modules/adventures from Edition 2 are the most well written and thought out ones that have been created in any PnP/table top game.