PDA

View Full Version : Nine Xorian Cipher runs

UnderwearModel
11-04-2009, 03:07 PM
The first run was completed on elite the rest of the runs were on normal.

On the first run I saw someone else pull a Planar Gird. Not me.

I did not see one Reaver's Ring nor did I see any Chaosgardes drop.

On the final run I pulled a Planar Gird.

I did pull one Lightning Split Soarwood on the West Altar on a cleric.

Matuse
11-04-2009, 05:19 PM
In 30 runs lifetime, I've pulled 1 planar gird. That's it.

I've seen chaosgardes drop twice, and 2 other girds besides the one I got.

Caiburn
11-06-2009, 05:25 AM
I pulled a Chaosgarde yesterday on my cleric (the only named loot I saw in the run). First time I ever ran the quest. If you want it, put Mujab on your friendlist and check if I am on (usually 2200 to 2400 german time), I'm sure we can figure something out.
EDIT: One soarwood too. Was I ever happy. ;)

Spookyaction
11-06-2009, 06:56 AM
Whats the purpose of this thread ?

UnderwearModel
11-06-2009, 07:18 AM
Mostly pointless.

But from the 9 runs I ran you can assume that a Planar Gird will drop two times. Which is not a meaningful statistic at this time, but better than no information.

The drop rate of the other named items might have gone down in Mod 9. Who knows.

You can also learn that Lightning SPlit Soarwoods come fro the West Altar, if you are into alchemical rituals.

You can get information out of many threads, sort of like Cabal for One being Broken. I have ran it with and without the traps in MOd 9.

Dex
11-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Dude, (or Dudette as the case may or may not be)
Out of the (tens of, hundreds of?) thousands of times a day people run Xorian Cypher, how could you possibly think you could quantify the odds of drops off a mere nine runs? I saw the op as just venting, which isn't really on topic, but I can sympathize.

After being back after a 2.5 year absence I have run xorian cypher twice, and pulled a gird each time. (one elite, one normal btw) So does that mean the drop rate is 4 in 11? I think not, heh...

Just saying, when I see people quote stuff like that as fact I worry for the newbs who will take it as gospel.

On the other hand it took me 28 tries to get a muckbane, and 8 tries to get a cartouche, so, touche'.

Is that you, Aromashadu?

Peace!
Dex

Mostly pointless.

But from the 9 runs I ran you can assume that a Planar Gird will drop two times. Which is not a meaningful statistic at this time, but better than no information.

The drop rate of the other named items might have gone down in Mod 9. Who knows.

You can also learn that Lightning SPlit Soarwoods come fro the West Altar, if you are into alchemical rituals.

You can get information out of many threads, sort of like Cabal for One being Broken. I have ran it with and without the traps in MOd 9.

der_kluge
11-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Dude, (or Dudette as the case may or may not be)
Out of the (tens of, hundreds of?) thousands of times a day people run Xorian Cypher, how could you possibly think you could quantify the odds of drops off a mere nine runs? I saw the op as just venting, which isn't really on topic, but I can sympathize.

After being back after a 2.5 year absence I have run xorian cypher twice, and pulled a gird each time. (one elite, one normal btw) So does that mean the drop rate is 4 in 11? I think not, heh...

Just saying, when I see people quote stuff like that as fact I worry for the newbs who will take it as gospel.

On the other hand it took me 28 tries to get a muckbane, and 8 tries to get a cartouche, so, touche'.

Is that you, Aromashadu?

Peace!
Dex

I got a muckbane the VERY first time I ever ran the quest.

Josh
11-17-2009, 08:03 AM
The first run was completed on elite the rest of the runs were on normal.

On the first run I saw someone else pull a Planar Gird. Not me.

I did not see one Reaver's Ring nor did I see any Chaosgardes drop.

On the final run I pulled a Planar Gird.

I did pull one Lightning Split Soarwood on the West Altar on a cleric.

Over 1000 Xorian runs, no gird. More like 1500.

Varr
11-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Nice pull on the 9th run!! On cannith both girds and guards are selling cheap.....level up some more and buy what you need.

I've 4 girds now.....last two were 50 and 60 k plat and a pair of guards for 25 k plat each. Been two weeks or so since last checked....but since newer server the lowbie farmables are available and cheap.