PDA

View Full Version : No option to buy 32-point charactes on Orien

DDO_Noob
11-04-2009, 01:45 PM
I see it on as an option to buy on the old servers... but its not listed in the DDO store when I'm logged into Orien.

Is the 32-point character purchase an "account wide" upgrade? So if I buy on another server I can create a 32-point on Orien?

Thanks.

Grim04
11-05-2009, 03:06 AM
I see it on as an option to buy on the old servers... but its not listed in the DDO store when I'm logged into Orien.

Is the 32-point character purchase an "account wide" upgrade? So if I buy on another server I can create a 32-point on Orien?

Thanks.

Yes

I have several 32 point builds on Orien.

Mobeius
11-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Okay is there a weird bug I cant do 32 point builds or drow....? I definately have the favor.

Bardicwolf
11-09-2009, 10:18 AM
I thought favor gotten items where only good toward that specific server????

Mobeius
11-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Well maybe they changed it and I never really noticed because I was pretty much playing on one server, but a LONNNNNGGGG time ago favor rewards were PER ACCOUNT, not per server. This was for things like unlocking Drow and 32 point builds...

In addition I no longer (not that it matters much) I dont get my +1 natural Armor Necklace for my pre-order package from Gamestop.

Battleworm
11-09-2009, 10:26 AM

Thanks.

Might have to do something else than whoop out the card lol.

/Easy button removed for your convenience.Experience pots and +3 gear for sale in the store today!

Cedwin
11-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Buying the 32 point build from the DDO Store unlocks the 32 point build on all servers.

Hokonoso
11-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Buying the 32 point build from the DDO Store unlocks the 32 point build on all servers.

this. so if it does not show up on orien just go to a diff server, buy it, log out, then go to orien and you can do 32 point build. this i same for drow and fvs as well.

Maetrim
11-11-2009, 07:19 AM
Okay is there a weird bug I cant do 32 point builds or drow....? I definately have the favor.
Drow cannot be created with 32 point builds as they get additional stat points already to make them equivalent to a 32 point build when starting with 28.

If you look at most races (Drow and WF excluded), the +'s to some stats are equaled by the -'s to others. E.g. Halfling, -2 str, +2 dex.

Drow Get -2 con, +2 dex, +2 int and +2 chr, Thats 4 stat points more, thats why you can only roll using 28 points.

[edit]
Eek, looks like I misread your comment thinking you meant you could not create 32-point build drows. Original reply left for clarity.