PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on Next Adventure Pack

Sir_Chonas
11-04-2009, 01:41 PM
I currently own EVERY SINGLE ADVENTURE PACK EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING. . . IF YOU MENTION ADVENTURE PACKS OTHER THAN THE ONES FOLLOWING THESE CAPITAL LETTERS, I SHALL BE QUITE UPSET WITH YOU.

Tangleroot Gorge
Vault of Night
Restless Isles
Three Barrel Cove
Necropolis IV
Sharn Syndicate

The total cost to purchase these packs is 3800 turbine points. I'm not considering purchasing anything other than the smaller 2 packs of turbine points. Please put these in order of how important they are considering I can easily get characters to level 14 in a month. I have 32 point builds. I have drow unlocked. I have veteran status. I DO NOT have shared bank.

Mav145
11-04-2009, 01:48 PM
1. Tangleroot Gorge
2. Vault of Night
3. Restless Isles
4. Sharn Syndicate
5. Necropolis
6. Three Barrel Cove

But, honestly.....could skip any of them and not be too stressed about it. TR has good XP and lowbie loot, VONs has some pretty good mid-level loot, Necro gets you the silver flame trinket, and Restless Isles has a raid that bores me to tears, Sharn has some good loot, and TBC is just not a necessity to level up but is pretty fun.

So, that's my two cp worth.

Sir_Chonas
11-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Yeah I was putting Necro 4 first because of the Minos Legens thing. VON was second because there always seem to be LFMs up for it, and it seems popular. The rest I wasn't too crazy about unless I wanted to grind favor then I'd buy the low level quests first.

For me I'm thinking

1. Necro 4
2. TBC
3. Sharn
4. TR
5. VON
6. Restless Isles

KoboldKiller
11-04-2009, 01:51 PM
I currently own EVERY SINGLE ADVENTURE PACK EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING. . . IF YOU MENTION ADVENTURE PACKS OTHER THAN THE ONES FOLLOWING THESE CAPITAL LETTERS, I SHALL BE QUITE UPSET WITH YOU.

Tangleroot Gorge
Vault of Night
Restless Isles
Three Barrel Cove
Necropolis IV
Sharn Syndicate

The total cost to purchase these packs is 3800 turbine points. I'm not considering purchasing anything other than the smaller 2 packs of turbine points. Please put these in order of how important they are considering I can easily get characters to level 14 in a month. I have 32 point builds. I have drow unlocked. I have veteran status. I DO NOT have shared bank.

Those are the 3 I would take. Sharn due to decent lowbie weapons. TR due to +3 stat equip and VON's due to experience and raid gear. That order due to levels. But if you already have a higher level say 8-12 take the VON's first.

Cedwin
11-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Tangleroot Gorge
Vault of Night
Restless Isles
Three Barrel Cove
Necropolis IV
Sharn Syndicate

It depends on if you are looking for the most questing for your buck, or a few long quests with a lot of XP, lowbie gear, good gear, etc.

Tangleroot is an 8 part quest, where you keep running in to the same building over and over and over, it's good XP, and builds up your house P favor pretty quick, but it gets pretty old pretty quick. Good +3 stat items for lvl 5-8 characters though.

Vault of Night is the pre-raid quests and dragon raid. The pre-raid quests are actually pretty fun, and give a good amount of XP.

Restless Isle, meh, a couple of quests, and the titan raid, I don't really run those much, some people love them though.

Three Barrel, lowbie quests, and explorer area, it's fun the first couple times, but I rarely go out there anymore, usually skip it.

Necro IV, I'd probably put this at the top of the list, the orchard of the macabre gives you a ton of XP for slayer/rares, lvl 14 chests, there are collectable quests for getting items, kinda like the fragment stuff out in gianthold, 4 or 5 quests out in the orchard, it's a good buy. Worth it just for the minos legens helmet (heavy fort and toughness feat)

Sharn, another meh, it's level 4 quests, easy to complete in a couple hours, not very exciting after you've done it once or twice. The Nicked weapons are nice lowbie weapons though, min lvl 2.

Mangloid
11-04-2009, 01:53 PM
You missed:

Deleras--nice end rewards and The voice of the master. More xp for free is always nice. Plus very easy xp for levels 4-9.

Gianthold--pretty much the staple for 10-13. Favor here gives you a free extra 20 hp. Oh and there's TOR for scales to make armor and The Reaver raid.

The Manchurian Desert--access to loot runs for Bloodstone, fire greaves, not to mention the ADQ raid and ALL the new epic craftables.

Sir_Chonas
11-04-2009, 01:56 PM
You missed:

Deleras--nice end rewards and The voice of the master. More xp for free is always nice. Plus very easy xp for levels 4-9.

Gianthold--pretty much the staple for 10-13. Favor here gives you a free extra 20 hp. Oh and there's TOR for scales to make armor and The Reaver raid.

The Manchurian Desert--access to loot runs for Bloodstone, fire greaves, not to mention the ADQ raid and ALL the new epic craftables.

I really really hate you. . .

Also, whatever quests I don't buy with TPs that I purchase, I intend to grind for. Which is why I'm putting the lowbie quests right after Necro. It seems like it'd be easier to start a lvl 4 32, quest till 1k favor, reroll and reroll and reroll . . . which makes their purchase more worthwhile.

Mangloid
11-04-2009, 02:06 PM
I really really hate you. . .

Love you too Cupcake