PDA

View Full Version : Delete All Button-This Time With More Whine.

Beherit_Baphomar
11-04-2009, 11:46 AM
So, full mailbox = deletion of all auctions when the time out/get bought out.

Please add a delete all button. Please.

Yes, I shouldve deleted my mail but I didn't realise it was full and I certainly didn't realise this would happen.

A nice lil delete all button, please.

KoboldKiller
11-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Signed 1 billion times. We have a delete all for non-confirmed mail we should have one for confirmed.

Lerincho
11-04-2009, 11:51 AM
/signed.

Talcyndl
11-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Request granted. Then...

Cue complaints of 'I accidentally deleted all my mail.'

;)

:D

Tolero
11-04-2009, 12:26 PM
I'll forward the feedback but...

When you delete a character, we make you type in the character's name. I still get complaints from players who "accidentally" delete their character. I imagine we'll get the same with a mailbox cleaning feature. :)

However, the loss of an auction due to a full mailbox is not good :( will forward that along as well.

Beherit_Baphomar
11-04-2009, 01:21 PM
I'll forward the feedback but...

When you delete a character, we make you type in the character's name. I still get complaints from players who "accidentally" delete their character. I imagine we'll get the same with a mailbox cleaning feature. :)

However, the loss of an auction due to a full mailbox is not good :( will forward that along as well.

Thanks T.

I know it would be a little more work but a delete all open/empty mail maybe?

Tolero
11-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Thanks T.

I know it would be a little more work but a delete all open/empty mail maybe?

That's probably safer. I'd reeeeeeally hate to see someone "accidentally" delete a bunch of mail with attachments because they were in a rush. Lord knows I've almost done it before :X