PDA

View Full Version : Follower of the Sovereign Host

Arcanecantrips
11-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Does this Enhancement grant proficiency with the Long sword or just a +1 benefit?

I'm wondering because I'm making a Cleric mostly for healing and I'm liking the Unyielding Sovereignty that I can get if I take Follower, and I don't really want to use up a Feat to get MWP Longsword.

Thanks.

Battleworm
11-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Does this Enhancement grant proficiency with the Long sword or just a +1 benefit?

I'm wondering because I'm making a Cleric mostly for healing and I'm liking the Unyielding Sovereignty that I can get if I take Follower, and I don't really want to use up a Feat to get MWP Longsword.

Thanks.

I use Vorpal Longsword on my Fvs With divine power for the pesky archers in shavarath and it's great!

Therigar
11-04-2009, 09:17 AM
You will be proficient with longswords but....

For it to work you have to drag it to your action bar and click on it. It then activates until you rest (or sometimes when you leave dungeons or log out -- it is occassionally flakey, or was when I was using it). It uses up one of your Turn Undead attempts. Since Turn is generally worthless it is a reasonable exchange.

The feat itself is worthwhile especially if you take the advanced version which can provide >1000 points of healing.

Arcanecantrips
11-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Cool! Thanks for the Information!

Ciaran
11-04-2009, 09:22 AM
What Therigar said, except I think he meant enhancement instead of feat. :)

It is definitely worthwhile to have, however. My paladin has it and uses Unyielding Sovereignty (the second tier faith enhancement) as a last ditch LoH.

Therigar
11-04-2009, 11:14 AM
What Therigar said, except I think he meant enhancement instead of feat. :)

It is definitely worthwhile to have, however. My paladin has it and uses Unyielding Sovereignty (the second tier faith enhancement) as a last ditch LoH.

Yes, enhancement. I have enhanced feet -- but that's probably TMI. :D