PDA

View Full Version : Are 32pts character and shared storage VIP only?

davidoffnirvana
11-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Could someone tell us what it would be exactly please? People are talking about several different situation:
1. Only extra character slot under Premium service > Account option. (What I met)
2. Switch to different server then you might see these items there. (failed, in my case)
3. Quite normal, these items just right there, but they haven't mentioned are they VIP or just premium account.

What could we do? Just wait and the 32pts character item would be bought, after several days or weeks; or I could join the VIP and start to create 32pts characters? If I dunno the 32pts characters would be there or got turned off for everyone include VIP, just join VIP might be a waste.

Grim04
11-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Could someone tell us what it would be exactly please? People are talking about several different situation:
1. Only extra character slot under Premium service > Account option. (What I met)
2. Switch to different server then you might see these items there. (failed, in my case)
3. Quite normal, these items just right there, but they haven't mentioned are they VIP or just premium account.

What could we do? Just wait and the 32pts character item would be bought, after several days or weeks; or I could join the VIP and start to create 32pts characters? If I dunno the 32pts characters would be there or got turned off for everyone include VIP, just join VIP might be a waste.

Ummm... what?

32 point build is for people who unlock it with Favor or purchase it from the store.

Shared Bank is for VIP or people who purchase it from the store.

jsaving
11-03-2009, 11:29 PM
When you upgrade to VIP, you get the shared bank and 10 character slots per server. F2P players can buy either one if they wish, or they can continue playing for free and not enjoy those benefits.

32 point builds have nothing to do with VIP status. No matter what kind of player you are, you either have to earn them by acquiring 1750 favor or else buy them in the DDO store.

davidoffnirvana
11-03-2009, 11:59 PM
I got it, thanks for the reply.

Which means 32pts character can't be bought right now? I really can't find it on DDO store.

Uska
11-04-2009, 12:00 AM
You should be able to