PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Guild (2 returning + 1 new, ViPs)

acidtiger
11-03-2009, 08:18 AM
Trio of ViPs seeks home.

Background: Two of us are returning players who left when the level cap was 12, the third is a friend we brought with us. We've been playing again since the launch of Unlimited and have since become ViPs. We have higher lvl toons, 17ish, but we didn't pug much on the way up, so we haven't really met anyone new or experienced any of the new content. All of the new keying, raids and crafting has us a bit lost. We're working on rerolls now, as our friend finally hit 1750 favor on his first toon and we're lvl 9 now. We are adults, 20+, we like a crude joke as much as the rest but aren't given to excess. We're not zergers, we like to break boxes, do optionals and explore new places (without moving at a snails pace :).

What we're looking for: A mature and social group of players that run groups, can offer advice/guidience about all this new content and the mindbogglingness that is the new crafting. We're not looking to be hand held, just a friendly place that doesn't leave us begging in general or advice for the location of the skeletal mage etc. ( I jest, I know he's in the rafters. :)

Please drop me a PM, or post a contact name here, if you think we'd be a good fit with your guild.

Mr_Ed7
11-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Sounds like Darkside could be for you...we fit the bill of your own description of yoursleves!

Check-us out in the forums or drop us a line in game.

We have had couples and groups of friends join, and it makes for a more rewarding experience for all!

KoboldKiller
11-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Sounds like Darkside could be for you...we fit the bill of your own description of yoursleves!

Check-us out in the forums or drop us a line in game.

We have had couples and groups of friends join, and it makes for a more rewarding experience for all!

You say that about everybody. :D

Ragemage
11-03-2009, 11:10 PM
You say that about everybody. :D

+1 Rep for that one! LOL!

Mr_Ed7
11-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Trio of ViPs seeks home.

Background: Two of us are returning players who left when the level cap was 12, the third is a friend we brought with us. We've been playing again since the launch of Unlimited and have since become ViPs. We have higher lvl toons, 17ish, but we didn't pug much on the way up, so we haven't really met anyone new or experienced any of the new content. All of the new keying, raids and crafting has us a bit lost. We're working on rerolls now, as our friend finally hit 1750 favor on his first toon and we're lvl 9 now. We are adults, 20+, we like a crude joke as much as the rest but aren't given to excess. We're not zergers, we like to break boxes, do optionals and explore new places (without moving at a snails pace :).
What we're looking for: A mature and social group of players that run groups, can offer advice/guidience about all this new content and the mindbogglingness that is the new crafting. We're not looking to be hand held, just a friendly place that doesn't leave us begging in general or advice for the location of the skeletal mage etc. ( I jest, I know he's in the rafters. :)

Please drop me a PM, or post a contact name here, if you think we'd be a good fit with your guild.

Yup! Sounds like us. I have found when people join us with their friends it makes for a better time for everyone.