PDA

View Full Version : Spellbinders on Cannith

Juleulven
11-02-2009, 06:56 AM
HI everyone

I as an officer from Spellbinders would like to make an open forum post about our guild.
We mainly come from the EU area and have been playing for the past 3 years on EU-server Devourer.
Spellbinders have been present on that server since release (fellow guildies correct me if im wrong) and have always presented us as a casual guild.

Most of us are fairly grownups (red we have a huge inner child) and love this game dearly..
A few of us have chosen to be active here on Cannith and are actively recruiting nice people to play and socialize with.
Others remain on Devourer and we ALSO have players in Age of Conan and other Mmorpg's.

So IF you are looking for a casual guild who puts the social aspect of the game first and know how to have fun you are MOST welcome to write us ingame or here to get an invite.

We really only have two rules.... its quite simple:
* Have fun & Register on our website HTTP://spellbinders.mmoguildsites.com
we also have a few secondary rules as:
* Be active on the forum
* teamspeak and
* on our guildmeetings which occur every fortnight via teamspeak

besides that we have many types of players...
a few (incl. me wan't to get back to lvl 16+ for highend)
others wan't to play slow in regular groups
and some wan't raiding

so ... if you speak english (at least so we can yell trap, heal and such at you, then you are more than welcome to join our hopefully swelling ranks here on Cannith.

Kind Regards
Zodher (Rogue 11th)
Regibald (Cleric 6th)
http://my.ddo.com/Juleulven
Proud Officer of Spellbinders on Cannith

Regibald (Cleric 17th)
Zodren (Sorcerer 18th)
Astrar (Fighter 16/Ranger 2nd)
Zeanne (Fighter 16th)
Zoditoff (Paladin 13th)
Proud Officer of Spellbinders on Devourer

Visty
11-02-2009, 07:16 AM
omg, you coming over here now too?
finally one to blame till belo is here :)

Juleulven
11-02-2009, 07:43 AM
ohh ... **** i knew i should've chosen Thelanis :)

Jeromio
11-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Ooooh! We're getting some advertising! :)

A big welcome to all Euro refugees that have already joined us on Cannith!

I can also add that besides DDO and AOC, some of us also play Farmville on FB. ;)

elyssaria
11-03-2009, 04:41 AM
Submitted my application :)

Characternames:

Anthrax
Flamefist
Yohanna

Sincerely!

/Ely

Kahath
11-03-2009, 05:40 AM
I'm glad to be there too. And let's hope more EU exiles will follow ;)

Juleulven
11-03-2009, 06:37 AM
Submitted my application :)

Characternames:

Anthrax
Flamefist
Yohanna

Sincerely!

/Ely

invites on the way as guild sigils via ingame mail.

Sideways
11-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Well, as leader of the Spellbinders I want to welcome our new members and some old friends back to join us on Cannith, our second home!

Whether you're a new player to this great game or you're an old hat returning - from the US or from Europe we welcome you to our lighthearted yet dedicated band of adventurers. I look forward to questing with you all.

Our website is http://spellbinders.mmoguildsites.com - there you can apply for membership, take part in our forums and see how to connect to our teamspeak server.

If you're all about 'endgame' or being the ultimate then perhaps we're not the guild for you. If, however , the journey is as important as the destination then give us a try.

Sideways

Cannithdude
11-06-2009, 01:59 PM
You guys sound like a fun bunch, what times do some you usually play at? Do you currently have any members in the lvl 5 - 8 range running around?

Juleulven
11-07-2009, 02:42 AM
You guys sound like a fun bunch, what times do some you usually play at? Do you currently have any members in the lvl 5 - 8 range running around?

Hi m8 .... yeah we try and keep it around "funny" ... at least else i'm quite sure i'd stop rather soon :)
The timeframe are i guess -5 to about +2 GMT so there are someone online almost all the time...

I wont say we are 20 online probably we have about 10 active players at the moment.... half from Europe timezone (gmt1/2) and the other half US-timezones tough we are (as you have discovered) working on.

Regardin levelrange i think the majority are in that level range. A few of us got Veteran status so we start on lvl 4 with new characters.

At least you are welcome to the guild and look around .... If you don't feel happy you are also welcome to say "Thanks and Goodbye, perhaps another time" without any of us getting annoyed.

I will e-mail you a Guildsigil (if I can find your character name ingame) which you can use to accept a guildinvite. Use it as your own discretion. Else send me a mail ingame and we take it from there :-)

have a nice weekend.

Cannithdude
11-11-2009, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the reply, I am currently located at GMT +7 but play at rather odd hours at times so I am sure I would have some match up.

player name: aliara

I would definitely like a chance for some runs with you guys to see how well we fit.

Thanks again for the reply and looking forward to seeing you in-game.

Mythal
11-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Hi hi, I sent an app via your webpage. I currently play both on orien the new server, and here on cannith.

Been looking for an EU guild for some time actually, glad to see you making base here!
Tikaal ingame, send me a tell...
are there any specific classes you need btw? I only have 1 char on cannith and am an alt-o-holic so planned to roll up another. Let me know! I like to play everything, so i learn all aspects of the game ;)

kalkyrie
11-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi, interested in joining this guild (since I'm EU based as well).
I registered for your site, but I can't seem to see a 'joining up' thread. My guess is it's random techical difficulties on my end.
Anyway, char name is Urgati on Cannith, lvl 14 cleric.

Juleulven
11-23-2009, 04:06 AM
Hi, interested in joining this guild (since I'm EU based as well).
I registered for your site, but I can't seem to see a 'joining up' thread. My guess is it's random techical difficulties on my end.
Anyway, char name is Urgati on Cannith, lvl 14 cleric.

Hi m8 ... well you are welcome anyways :-)
I tried to find you online about now, but im gonna send you a Guildsigil. Its an item ... just use that and you are invited to guild :)

Sideways
12-07-2009, 07:21 AM
Well a couple of months in and The Spellbinders are making great progress in our new home - entry is open to any mature players who want to quest with a fun bunch of players - we're not into being "uber", just being the most fun. We're seeing a lot of players online in the evenings across both timezones which is fantastic new for questing and raiding with guildees.

If you're new to the game or a Euro-exile then give any of us a shout and come on board! We look forward to having you with us!

Sideways

antivenom
12-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Came on here looking for a fun sounding guild with Euro time-zone players, wasn't holding out much hope, and then you guys were top of the forum - handy :)

Can't get onto your website through my work internet (stupid webfilter, and the networks guy isn't in to sort me an exception...) so i'll post my details here and hope someone notices.

Gamestuff:
2 main characters, Dwarf Cleric 8 and Dwarf Rogue1/Ranger8. Multiple other lower-level characters, i'm a bit of an alt-o-holic at the moment. VIP. 3 months playing on DDO:EU, used to play european DDO for several months back when it was released, though level-wise didnt get much above where i am now on Cannith. I've unlocked drow, brought favoured soul, and i'm working on veteran unlock. Gonna buy 32-point builds soon too.

RL Stuff:
31 years old, veteran of multiple MMO's going back as far as original Everquest, though only playing DDO at the moment. Lots of spare playtime :) . Have mic and happy to use it.

I'll be on tonight as Barag or Grognard if someone could give me a shout.

Juleulven
12-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Hi m8

sounds nice... and welcome to Spellbinders new home. We have recently decided to move main guild activity from Devourer to Cannith.

I've sent you an e-mail with a guildsigil to both your characters.
You are welcome to accept the invite that way around.

When you logon just say hi and all will greet you im sure.
You should try and head to our guildsite when you get the issues resolved... if possible?
else just ask around and people will be happy to answer m8.

Cya ingame.

Kind Regards
Regibald Cleric 6th
Zodtrunk Wizard 11th Rogue 1st
Zodher Rogue 15th Fighter 1st

Unforgiven665
12-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Hi,

I like what i read because i used to play GW in a really casual and fun guild. But i have some questions :

I am basically new player, also f2p, have read alot but haven't played long. Started a month ago, then stopped for studying. That might happen again, for sure if i play too much :D
I am from Croatia and play mostly late (between 22:00 and 01:00 Berlin )
I have a lvl3 sorc and lvl3 rogue. Is it too low for guild and are there others i can group with?

i'd like to group with experience players who know what to do and advise, so that i don't want to kill the keyboard when i die 12 times in Kobold Assault with noobs.

Looking forward to your reply and advice. :)

lvl 3 sorc Yennefer
lvl3 rogue Karrel Rosegraw

Sideways
01-04-2010, 05:31 AM
Hi,

I like what i read because i used to play GW in a really casual and fun guild. But i have some questions :

I am basically new player, also f2p, have read alot but haven't played long. Started a month ago, then stopped for studying. That might happen again, for sure if i play too much :D
I am from Croatia and play mostly late (between 22:00 and 01:00 Berlin )
I have a lvl3 sorc and lvl3 rogue. Is it too low for guild and are there others i can group with?

i'd like to group with experience players who know what to do and advise, so that i don't want to kill the keyboard when i die 12 times in Kobold Assault with noobs.

Looking forward to your reply and advice. :)

lvl 3 sorc Yennefer
lvl3 rogue Karrel Rosegraw

Great to have you with us now Yennefer - hope you're enjoying the guild. As you hopefully have found we welcome players of all levels of experience from new DDO members to vets of many years. I think this creed is working as over the festivities we had more than 20 members online pretty much every evening, at our guild meet yesterday 33 which is fab and meant we could do two simultaneous raids and a low level party afterwards!

I wise man once said to me about a certain player who struggled somewhat without green steel or much other raid loot who had been mocked by another guild;

"They think they're better than us because they wouldn't accept xxx, I think we're better than them because we do." I agree with him.

We're still looking for more US based players though so to anyone else who wants to be part of our community just shout any of us in game or leave a message here.

Side

visionary1977
01-05-2010, 04:57 AM
I am going to add to the guild advert with a few comments.

1) I have played with Spellbinders for almost 3 years on and off, and I can wholeheartedly say that a more supportive, friendly and where I am concerned patient guild doesnt exist in my opinion.

2) Whatever lvl your toon, if you want to quest.. just ask.. I am never alone in game unless I choose to solo

3) "keep this quiet.. sssshhhh but if you have a question no matter how noobish it sounds ask an officer and they will give you the answer ---->Sideways & Roaky = Fonts of all knowledge ;)

4) Just have fun.. hope you join us and hope to be able to quest with you soon :)

Annoura Swift

"It is not what items you have, but your actions that define you"