PDA

View Full Version : Shutdown Epic Chains of Flame

Pyromaniac
11-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Its time to either shutdown epic chains of flame, or move the barrier to allow dimension door. Air elemental throws party member with key off to area just above lava. Party stuck.

Either fix the quest, or please have instructions for GMs to fix the issue with stuck parties please.

Bunker
11-01-2009, 02:52 PM
/signed

Or at least do not close tickets unless they actually send a response to the player.

Twerpp
11-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Use epic tactics to avoid this happening.

Thriand
11-01-2009, 03:25 PM
You didn't hear this from me but as long as you don't move once you hit the bottom you can /stuck back to where you were last moving.

Visty
11-01-2009, 03:29 PM
You didn't hear this from me but as long as you don't move once you hit the bottom you can /stuck back to where you were last moving.

but not when youre swimming dead in deep lava 500metres under ground

Twerpp
11-02-2009, 02:47 AM
but not when youre swimming dead in deep lava 500metres under ground

Epic featherfall.

FluffyCalico
11-02-2009, 02:58 AM
/stuck back to where you were last moving.

/stuck only works while alive not while dead...

PS> In adq1 fall in lava you are toast unless you can live long enough in it to /stuck
PSS> In adq 2 same issue except she will use the force and throw you off (teleconesis) if you are near the edge...

JOTMON
11-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Would be nice if we are killed in the lava that the stone gets spawned back to a central point.

Like the middle of the circle in ADQ1/2.
It is in my opinion it is unfair to have a party member unable to join in the chest after completion after being blown off an edge when the DQ is slivered and being unable to rejoin the group.
Some say well you shouldn't stand that close to the edge... blah blah....
The telekinetic throw after being run over doesn't give the opportunity to have any choice in the matter.
Even TOD has a locked room you can let the dead out of once you have completed part2.
TOD part4 you have an option of collecting all the ingredients to make boots that prevent you from being banished.

To have no way to get back into the quest or rejoin the group does not make for fun gameplay.

Talon_Moonshadow
11-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Use epic tactics to avoid this happening.

Lol.

So true.

Cyr
11-02-2009, 11:10 AM
/not signed

I don't want them shutting down a quest for an annoyance (a big one yeah but still an annoyance). They most certainly do need to fix all the epic quests to allow for DD. It is annoying in the extreme that this did not pop up on their radar as a design flaw with 3/5 of the quests released having an issue of a point where you fall and you are done with quest. It was stupid in the dragon it's stupid now.

Mobeius
11-02-2009, 11:13 AM
OKay I agree it SUCKS possible ideas that are not new by any means...

1. OMG EPIC AIR ELES!!!
2. React
3. (novel idea here) PULL them to an area they cant toss you off the side.
4. Crowd control, they can still be danced!

Beat the snot out of them accordingly...

problem solved.