PDA

View Full Version : Too late for the contest, but...

Amaile
11-01-2009, 02:06 PM
I thought I'd share. Some friends and I got together to pay some good old pen and paper D&D last night, for Halloween. I thought I'd make up some D&D themed pumpkins. Didn't have time before the contest was over. Ahh well. :)

Http://www.shadowdream.com/journal/halloween09/pairlit.jpg Http://www.shadowdream.com/journal/halloween09/dragon1.jpg Http://www.shadowdream.com/journal/halloween09/dragon2.jpg Http://www.shadowdream.com/journal/halloween09/dragon3.jpg Http://www.shadowdream.com/journal/halloween09/beholder.jpg Http://www.shadowdream.com/journal/halloween09/beholder2.jpg Http://www.shadowdream.com/journal/halloween09/beholder3.jpg Http://www.shadowdream.com/journal/halloween09/beholder4.jpg Http://www.shadowdream.com/journal/halloween09/pairlighton.jpg

UnderwearModel
11-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Hopefully, some of the kids appreciated these nice pumpkins.

Amaile
11-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Thanks! :)

Didn't put them out for the kiddos. We live out in the sticks and don't often get trick or treaters.
We enjoyed them greatly while we were playing though. Kinda added to the ambiance of the creepy campaign our DM thought up.

Gum
11-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Wow, those are nice. Thx for sharing ;)

Amaile
11-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Thank you very much. :) The beholder is starting to look.... interesting as it shrinks. Hmmm. Shrunken beholder head?

Osco
11-04-2009, 08:00 AM
cool!

Did you find the designs, or come up with them yourself? In any case, far more talent with sharp objects than *I* have!

Missing_Minds
11-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Nice dragon.

deadmanet
11-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Very nicely done. Wish I was capable of something like that. If you can't access it with a keyboard/mouse, it's outta my league. :cool:

Amaile
11-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Aww! Thanks guys. :) I appreciate the comments!

They were fun to make. I need to take a picture of the beholder now that it's rotten (we're going to demolish it with pointy things tomorrow.. heh). It's even more creepy.

The beholder I designed on my own. The dragon I did draw freehand, but it was inspired by one I found on a stencil site. The one on the stencil site didn't have the flames and looked a little different. Actually, one of the contest entries used it. heh.

Again, thanks. Much appreciated! :)

sunkenfaith
11-06-2009, 08:32 PM
wow, that really looks nice. Props to you!

-Wild Card entry, Turbine???- :p

markusthelion
11-07-2009, 09:15 AM
These are awesome! Your like a modern day Michelangelo man, very creative.

Amaile
11-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Thanks guys! I've nothing on Michelangelo, but I truly appreciate the compliment! I just enjoy goofing with artsy stuff on occasion. Believe me, I'm far from any significant talent. :P

Oh, and not that I mind 'man' but I'm a gal. ;)