PDA

View Full Version : ****ed Off

wizzy_catt
11-01-2009, 03:16 AM
Ticket# 1815861
Ticket# 1816826

RANDOM GUILD NAME CHANGE? I'VE HAD THIS GUILD NAME OVER A YEAR NOW YOU TELL ME ITS VIOLATED THE CODE? AND CHANGED IT WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH SENIOR GAME MASTERS? IGNORING MY REPLYS CLOSE DOWN TICKETS WITHOUT REPLYS? YOU BETTER HAVE A SUPER DUPER GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS STUFF YOUR PULLING OFF!

Aranticus
11-01-2009, 04:07 AM
someone found your guild name questionable and reported it. length of time you have has no bearing on the validity of the name. turbine practices are listed in the ToC and CoC. if you flouted it, good luck getting name back

Falco_Easts
11-01-2009, 06:55 PM
As Aranticus said someone reported you.
The don't check names when guilds (or characters) are formed apart from the generic filters.
They don't do random checks of guild or character names.
They do investigate if someone reports you and if they find the name wanting, change it. If the leader or character is online I beleive they will consult with them, if not they will change it without consulting them.
You should be able to get a hold of a GM to get it changed to a name of your choice however but I would reconmend going in with a cool head and a list of other names just in case you have to go past your first choice.