PDA

View Full Version : Most populated server?

mortacigh
10-31-2009, 11:26 AM
hey, i'm looking for a new server to join.. the current one i'm in, i keep bumping into the same people! sure it's nice, but most of them don't speak english, and most of them, don't like my attitude. (i'm "annoying" when i use my mic!)

but, straight to the point! what's a good populated server? currently i'm on sarlona. it's nice, sure, but, i feel like that sometimes it's a bit dead. and be honest, don't just say a servers good cause you like that server for whatever reason you're tied to it. (CANNITH RAWKS4LYFE)

thanks in advanced!

Lorien_the_First_One
10-31-2009, 12:59 PM
after saying you are annoying you expect ppl to volunteer their server? lol

IronAngel
10-31-2009, 01:01 PM
after saying you are annoying you expect ppl to volunteer their server? lol

Agreed, stick with your own server.

Quintun
10-31-2009, 01:02 PM
hey, i'm looking for a new server to join.. the current one i'm in, i keep bumping into the same people! sure it's nice, but most of them don't speak english, and most of them, don't like my attitude. (i'm "annoying" when i use my mic!)

but, straight to the point! what's a good populated server? currently i'm on sarlona. it's nice, sure, but, i feel like that sometimes it's a bit dead. and be honest, don't just say a servers good cause you like that server for whatever reason you're tied to it. (CANNITH RAWKS4LYFE)

thanks in advanced!

Come to Khyber and look for Quintun, I do not care how annoying you are on the mic.

mortacigh
10-31-2009, 05:33 PM
they say i'm annoying cause they're stuffy and have no sense of humor. i'll find your servers and spam you with group invites!

scratch that, you two don't seem like fun anyways. i'll try khyber.

Quintun
10-31-2009, 05:52 PM
they say i'm annoying cause they're stuffy and have no sense of humor. i'll find your servers and spam you with group invites!

Remember to look for Quintun there.

IronAngel
10-31-2009, 06:01 PM
Have fun with that. good luck with the spamming :)

mortacigh
10-31-2009, 11:53 PM
Khybers great! active people that ACTUALLY use mics. vri nise. i'll hit you up Quintun. ty again!

IronAngel
11-01-2009, 12:00 AM

If you are annoying at least be entertaining.

mortacigh
11-01-2009, 09:02 PM
If you are annoying at least be entertaining.

if you're going to troll, hit up 4chan. i didn't post this thread to be judged by another person on the intarwebs. good day.

DnD3
11-01-2009, 09:25 PM
What is the most populated server anyways? Ghallanda feels like a ghost town.

Quintun
11-01-2009, 09:31 PM
hop off thy nuts, kind sir. if you're going to troll, hit up 4chan. i didn't post this thread to be judged by another person on the intardwebs. good day.

Did you find me on Khyber yet? After this post I can see you are a party animal and I cant wait to party with you on Khyber.

pevergreen
11-02-2009, 01:52 AM
Mmm yes. You have the makings of a great troll one day my son.