PDA

View Full Version : Need to find key

Sigothi
10-31-2009, 01:57 AM
Ok so in the very begining....right after you create your character....you fight a little bit and then you come to a point where they want you to find a key......where's the key already? I've been looking for like an hour....keep spamming search everywhere....but it's not working so I figure that I must be missing SOMETHING

KillEveryone
10-31-2009, 01:58 AM
Ok so in the very begining....right after you create your character....you fight a little bit and then you come to a point where they want you to find a key......where's the key already? I've been looking for like an hour....keep spamming search everywhere....but it's not working so I figure that I must be missing SOMETHING

Which quest? Can't help with out that.

Gray_Bodhisattva
10-31-2009, 01:59 AM
Its in the pool of water in the middle of the room, walk up to the door first then walk back to the warforged and he'll open the gate to the water. Swim down by holding the right mouse button, then click the key and press spacebar to go back up.

Gray_Bodhisattva
10-31-2009, 02:00 AM
^ this

uhgungawa
10-31-2009, 02:02 AM
If this is the very first quest you do, I believe it's still in the water. they give you a ring of waterbreathing (clicky) equip it and put it in your hot bar. click on it from hot bar and swim to the bottom of the water, then ckick on the key. all set ;)

Sigothi
10-31-2009, 02:04 AM
Its in the pool of water in the middle of the room, walk up to the door first then walk back to the warforged and he'll open the gate to the water. Swim down by holding the right mouse button, then click the key and press spacebar to go back up.

Thank you that's exactly the kind of info I needed.....didn't know I could go under the water like that. Was trying to do that earlier and couldn't figure it out so I figured I couldn't go under the water like that.

KualaBangoDango
10-31-2009, 12:58 PM
If this is the very first quest you do, I believe it's still in the water. they give you a ring of waterbreathing (clicky) equip it and put it in your hot bar. click on it from hot bar and swim to the bottom of the water, then ckick on the key. all set ;)In the current version of the tutorial quest they don't give you the ring until later on in the dungeon, so to get the key you have to hold your breath.